COV Wraith bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
Like everyone else has mentioned, any 10ml bottle works fine, I too got some from fasttech. I actually like these better than the stock ones, they were too soft, especially after a couple of uses, you literally have to hold down on the bottle for days to get liquid up in your atty. On one hand it's nice because you can a .... load of extra bottles on hand for dirt cheap, unfortunately you do have to reuse the top cap of the stock bottles. I've searched everywhere for some sort of reasonable replacement, it's just your average top with an extended tube, its such a simple piece I thought there would be something out there, but no luck so far. I feel like if you got the right size tube there would be some way to connect it so it would work. I just got my third Wraith yesterday, which gives me 6 caps altogether, so I fell like I'll be alright.

brittianm

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2015
Like everyone else has mentioned, any 10ml bottle works fine, I too got some from fasttech. I actually like these better than the stock ones, they were too soft, especially after a couple of uses, you literally have to hold down on the bottle for days to get liquid up in your atty. On one hand it's nice because you can a .... load of extra bottles on hand for dirt cheap, unfortunately you do have to reuse the top cap of the stock bottles. I've searched everywhere for some sort of reasonable replacement, it's just your average top with an extended tube, its such a simple piece I thought there would be something out there, but no luck so far. I feel like if you got the right size tube there would be some way to connect it so it would work. I just got my third Wraith yesterday, which gives me 6 caps altogether, so I fell like I'll be alright.

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
Three does sound a little overkill I guess haha, but it is my favorite mod at the moment, it's what got me into squonking, which now basically the only way I vape. The real reason is its the only single 18650 squonker that is fairly compact, has Temp control, and is reasonably priced. With how popular squonking has become, I'm sure that will change very soon, I wait with much anticipation.

Reactions: fitchy

brittianm

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2015
Same here. Smoant asked their users if they would want a bottom feeder and I can't wait. I'm exited to see asmodus's squonker, but am so dissapointed that it will only sport 4ml capacity. The wraith has been all I've used since I received it. Luckily I have a literal crap ton of singles 18650s. I think my other mods are jealous.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Same here. Smoant asked their users if they would want a bottom feeder and I can't wait. I'm exited to see asmodus's squonker, but am so dissapointed that it will only sport 4ml capacity. The wraith has been all I've used since I received it. Luckily I have a literal crap ton of singles 18650s. I think my other mods are jealous.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
If memory serves me, the Wraith when originally announced was listed to only having a 5ml juice capacity which was a typo but not corrected by COV until after release to having a 15ml juice capacity... Maybe the info that has been released so far on the Asmodus device is a typo as well...

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Just a couple suggestions to extend the life of your bottles. Unlike the stiff REO bottles these stock ones just need a small squeeze and a 5 second hold, re-air and do it again if needed. Also don't try to squeeze all the juice out, refill when down to a 1/4 of a tank. The size and the softness of the bottle is the reason behind this approach, a smaller bottle would need alot more pressure to move the juice.

Cheetah

Apr 8, 2015
Irvington, NJ
Steepinggiant will have replacement bottles for the wraith in two weeks. COV just emailed me back. Hopefully they aren't stupid expensive.
FYI, Steepinggiant.com has these in stock NOW (2/16/2018). Just ordered 2 sets, they're $7.95 each though, got to find these things cheaper or I'm going to go broke, first bottle lasted ONLY 2 months not good! L8R

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
FYI, Steepinggiant.com has these in stock NOW (2/16/2018). Just ordered 2 sets, they're $7.95 each though, got to find these things cheaper or I'm going to go broke, first bottle lasted ONLY 2 months not good! L8R
That's price is just as bad as buying a pack of smokes only the pack will not last two months.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
I ordered and paid for a couple of these bottles 2 months ago and those crooks have never sent them...I'm not sure if they are thieves or if they have gone out of bussiness, they have never answered an e-mail...

Cheetah

Apr 8, 2015
Irvington, NJ
Hello Folks,
I got the bottles in the mail last thursday, I agree that the price is EXTREMELY steep, but I wanted the center tube, the bottle can be gotten other places but I haven't found that tube yet!
It took a lot of of tracking down and a rant on my channel but I got them in.
If anyone knows of anyplace that has the tubes and nozzle let me know and I'll pass it along.
L8R!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread