Coval Vapes juice sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I saw a 4th of July sales forum, but can't find it now. Coval Vapes, my favorite vendor, is having a nice sale through Sunday. $10 30ml and $35 120ml. Everything I've had from them is top notch. They throw in a free unicorn bottle, theres are the best I've had also. Shipping is $2.95 or free if you spend $50.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I saw a 4th of July sales forum, but can't find it now. Coval Vapes, my favorite vendor, is having a nice sale through Sunday. $10 30ml and $35 120ml. Everything I've had from them is top notch. They throw in a free unicorn bottle, theres are the best I've had also. Shipping is $2.95 or free if you spend $50.
Can you recommend some specific flavors? Do they have any D/A/P testing results posted? (Sorry I am on phone and having trouble locating.)

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Can you recommend some specific flavors? Do they have any D/A/P testing results posted? (Sorry I am on phone and having trouble locating.)
I'm not sure if they've posted results, sorry. My personal favorites are Nana Puddin, Butterscotch Puddin, Strawberry Creamcake, Azeroth, and Churro. I've heard Pearberry is great, and Exotica, there's tons I haven't tried. Oh Chocolate Donut is amazing and I normally don't care for chocolate. And PBB Cream lol, so many! If it sounds good, it probably is.

Reactions: Nanny22

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
The sale is over but just wanted to bump because I love Coval so much. I had a slight mixup with my order. I ordered 5 different 30ml bottles. Instead of my Strawberry Creamcake they accidentally doubled my Nana Puddin. I emailed them and they sent me the Strawberry immediately. Well, it arrived today, 2 days later from Texas to Illinois, and they sent me 2 bottles and a unicorn bottle! So I made out with $30 of extra juice on a sale that saved me $25 to begin with. The perks of being a regular customer with a great company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread