super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Best.Goal.Ever.

I saw it live on tv as a kid. Was already a Bobby fan (who wasn't?), but that cemented it forever.

For those who think the statue is over the top, no it is not...

Agreed. I too saw it. Parents used to let kids stay up to the end of games during Bruins and Celtic playoff / championship runs. Other than that it was in bed after the first or max second period.

I wish I was with her :(

Reactions: Papa_Lazarou

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Best.Goal.Ever.

I saw it live on tv as a kid. Was already a Bobby fan (who wasn't?), but that cemented it forever.

papasrink.jpg

Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
bxqhgyeh.jpg

I was bored late last night and made this button cover. Super glued the penny to a little plastic ring that fits the reo button perfectly.

Cool penny idea. Looks like you got a IGO-S atty on top. How well does the IGO work? Thinking about getting a few and turning them into bf's.

Reactions: Lessifer

Rob.Gee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Montana
Cool penny idea. Looks like you got a IGO-S atty on top. How well does the IGO work? Thinking about getting a few and turning them into bf's.

Thanks! I like it a lot. Although the air hole is pretty small and pretty low. I drilled mine out a bit and now it is level with the deck and easy to over spunk. Other than that it's pretty cool.

Reactions: Lessifer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread