Cracked evod, juices fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barry84reid

Nov 19, 2013
So one of my evods has started leaking. It's pretty new but I don't think it's always done it. What I don't know is if my juice is to blame or if that just happens sometimes. I really like the juice (ibreathe mango) but if it's going to take out my tanks I need to find an alternative. I've heard of "tank crackers" from what I've read but I'm pretty new to vaping, not too sure what it's all about.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i'm going to say it's the juice...mango I'd assume is high acidic

if you like the evod which is a bottom coil tank you should look into a bottom coil glassomizer
always try to stick to glass or metal tanks just because then you don't have to worry with possible tank cracking juices

New Vapor Starter Kits

Some things to keep in mind:
Try to stick to pv's (personal vapors) that have both the 510 and ego connections this way you have all kinds of options when it comes to juice delivery systems.

Variable Voltage (vv) = everyones taste is different so you can set your voltage up or down to help suit your needs as well as different juices and different juice delivery systems (cartomizers, tanks, ect) taste different at different voltages. (how many times can I say different)

Variable Wattage (vw) I haven't tried yet but assuming it is the same principle as stated above for vv.

Passthrough battery to be able to vape while charging.

the higher the mAh the longer the battery life

do you prefer a warm vape (top coil) or a cool vape (bottom coil)? top coil vs bottom coil tanks, to each their own...but go with glass or metal so that there's no worries about tank cracking juices.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
protank 2 or hypertank :) just make sure they are glass not plastic

if you don't mind ordering from china (fasttech, dirt cheap knockoffs, though must be willing to wait a month sometimes) I use
KWX10 Protank (2.8mL) it is a protank 2 clone, can even swap the bottom pieces out and it comes with a beauty ring (covers up the ego threading) :)

Or RG500 Glassomizer (5.0mL) same principle only twice the size and nice design but no beauty ring.

and if you wanted to try a top coil Silver Metal Vivi Nova (3.5mL)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread