Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
The sticky rice is amazing. Both flavors are subtle but amazingly delicious. I wasn't impressed with Cornbread on first impressions but I'm gonna give it a bit and try it again. You all should seriously consider giving Sticky Rice a shot.

I have bottles of all three and will give Sticky Rice a try after some steeping. It's a good juice, but to me it tastes more like a Westerner's interpretation of mango with sticky rice than the actual dessert (which I love).

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I have bottles of all three and will give Sticky Rice a try after some steeping. It's a good juice, but to me it tastes more like a Westerner's interpretation of mango with sticky rice than the actual dessert (which I love).

To be honest the only two flavours I taste in it are the mango and the coconut, so I would settle for calling it mango-coconut. It still tastes delicious and is blended well, which I was not expecting (as I don't usually like coconut {bad malibu experience in my youth}).

Reactions: RPadTV

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
To be honest the only two flavours I taste in it are the mango and the coconut, so I would settle for calling it mango-coconut. It still tastes delicious and is blended well, which I was not expecting (as I don't usually like coconut {bad malibu experience in my youth}).

Ha! Your Malibu experience is similar to why I generally don't like e-liquids with anise flavoring -- Jaegermeister flashbacks!!!

Reactions: DoubleEwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread