Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
What a great contest! But darn, I suspended my subscription for a few months to get some of my stickpile ofjuice used up :-/ wouldn't ya know it started with my Dec box. I have a large collection of juice from all over the place that needs vaping. LOL

Good luck to the rest of you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I want to say a big THANK YOU to craft vapery, they (unsurprisingly) saw my comments on the thread about being less than happy with a number of liquids received...

They did reach out to me, which is fantastic, they offered to make up for shortcomings (based on my opinions on the juices) and go the extra mile (or thousand) to satisfy me.
CV sent me a fantastic box:
CVDec2014.jpg

The liquids I received are:
CRFT - Strawberry Blonde
Vapor Las Vegas - Trey Trey
Blueprint - C.R.E.A.M.
Nice Juice - Strawberry Dream Cream
Villain Vapors - Dillinger
Tester - Carnival of Light
Tester - Hello Goodbye

Really happy with what they have sent me, I was not expecting to receive so many liquids in the 'make up' box, delighted with the customer service and that they did listen and make the effort to get in contact and put things right.
I will probably start up my subscription again in the New Year, I am intrigued by the forthcoming changes hinted at in the emails.

I have been blown away by Craft Vapery and I am more than happy to spread the word about the fantastic service that they offer and the levels they go to to keep their customers satisfied and vaping the best juices around.

I do have to say that Strawberry Blonde is amazingly good, really smooth and creamy, a stunning strawberry custard.

Craft Vapery <3

faitaccompli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Fredericksburg, VA
Glad to hear that Dub! They really are fantastic... Its obvious that they care and value our opinion and our patronage.

I got my "make up" juices today... I spoke with Roxi about them all, so i knew what was coming. I havent tried them all yet, but am vaping one right now and it is delicious.

Frisco Presidio - tri-blend tobacco, pear, custard. Vaping right now, and this is already my second favorite tobacco juice ever... Right behind Charlie Noble Tripoli (barely). This is one that i asked for, as i have been curious about it for a while.

Beard #32 - cinnamon funnel cake. Excited to try this one. Roxi has always steered my boxes right and has sent many new favs, and she reccomended this one as an office favorite.

Ragtime 23 Skidoo - vanilla custard. This one has gotten many solid reviews and i am a sucker for custard. So we shall see how this one measures up ;).

Thanks again, CV!

Sin City Diva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Henderson, NV
Umm, does anybody know if Craft Vapery raised their shipping prices? I am subscribed to a 6 bottle box, when I ordered in Oct. shipping was $5.23. But tonight I was charged $9.95 for shipping, which made the price $67.95. If they raised their shipping prices to $9.95, I am going to call tomorrow & cancel. I will not pay $9.95 shipping for anything!!

Sin City Diva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Henderson, NV
Umm, does anybody know if Craft Vapery raised their shipping prices? I am subscribed to a 6 bottle box, when I ordered in Oct. shipping was $5.23. But tonight I was charged $9.95 for shipping, which made the price $67.95. If they raised their shipping prices to $9.95, I am going to call tomorrow & cancel. I will not pay $9.95 shipping for anything!!

So...I just called & talked to Roxie. Yes, the shipping price went up. She said USPS raised their prices.

She also said that next month they will adjust their prices, because of the price hike. I am really on the fence here...This month is already paid for, so I can't worry about that. But they are REALLLLY going to have to show me, that paying that $9.95 shipping is really worth me keeping a subscription.

Sent from paradise in the desert using Tapatalk

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Hard for me to tell, as I recently upgraded from 2 to 3 bottles. Total price is $37.95, so only $4.95 in shipping. Doubling to 6 bottles takes the shipping to $9.95, which honestly doesn't make sense given the weight of each bottle. I don't doubt shipping costs have gone up, but the price increase they have applied based on each bottle's weight doesn't make complete sense to me. I am willing to give it another month or two, but at plus $12 per bottle for me, it's starting to hit a price point where I might go for another curator in Feb - probably Juice Crate or Vapor Liq (which appears to have a partnership or is the same company as Giant Vapes).

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
It's not CV setting the shipping rates though..it's the postal service. Very few of their weight rules make sense...
In the end, it is what it is..CV is the best of 6 services I've used this year. I dropped all of them, and I'll keep CV no matter what the postal service does.
My curators' expertise is unmatched and well worth the price....jm2c.

koriandjon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
spokane, wa
I don't understand. Last month I got one of the best boxes ever and this month I get 4 caramels and caramel isn't even one of my flavors I prefer. I don't understand what I need to do. I love CV I love the stuff I get 85% of the time but it's been so hit or miss. It seems like if my friend gets a good box I hate mine but if I love mine she hates hers. We have to 50/50 split. I just wished I actually got a variety of flavors this month. I mean yes there was 2 caramel apples and a caramel flan and a caramel cream with bananas but really every single one was caramel. I was excited to see the new Artist Collection. Maybe next month I can get a Para Mour or a Samba. Still love them but again disappointed with the 4 caramels and not even being a fan of caramels. Time to redo my flavor profile again I guess.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
What has happened to all of you guys. Did CV go out of business? Did you all just stop talking to one another? Did you get abducted by aliens? Whazzup?

Still here in Sunny Windsor, Colorado :). I am currently vaping one of the juices from CV - Big Bowies Home Brew - CONDOR. I didn't think I would like it, but it's amazingly good -- vaping on a VS rDNA40, a Silo tank, using the TSC Nickel coils. Good stuff! I have lots of juice from impulse purchases over Christmas, so no rush for me to get my January shipment from CV.

Vape on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread