Crazy clouds with Bakero wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

gisingpaps

Feb 26, 2013
Brisbane
there is more to it than that I think, what about the wire type?

It's the same thing. If you want to see it for yourselves buy a bakero wire and a Flat wire gauge 1/32 x .0022. I've seen posts by ziggy before he started selling this wire. and based on his previous post. it came from a guy named Yosikadiri. You can check out his ad here http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/v...and++#400?event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-1,1

if there is something different about this wire(which is a total bs) i think the consumers deserves to know this.

Last edited:

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Is it some type of ribbon wire?

yeah from the pics on facebook it does appear to be ribbon wire but there are several kinds of wire made by a swedish company (Kanthal), the way he's describing how the vape is it doesnt sound like kanthal a1 especially since a lot of people have tried kanthal a1 ribbon and have no gotten these results. It sounds like it could be alkrothal or nikrothal but noone really knows and it's hard to tell unless we had some. I thought it was alkrothal bc of a few things ziggy said about it but I'm starting to wonder if maybe its nikrothal based on the facebook pics. We won't really know untill we have some or we try different set ups but at least it opens the door to more possibilities in heating coils. I for one am trying to track down alkrothal 14 in all it's sizes to test and see if this is what he's using, the issue is its hard to get here in the U.S. where it's really easy to get in PH

Last edited:

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
I don't mean to sound rude but i have tried this bakero wire and i don't really see anything special with it. correct me if i'm wrong but this is the same as the 1/32 x .0022 flat wire right ziggy? or is there anything special about this wire that we should know.
You said you tried it you dont still have any do you? If so any chance you can take some calipers to it and try to get some measurements to be exact?

gisingpaps

Feb 26, 2013
Brisbane
You said you tried it you dont still have any do you? If so any chance you can take some calipers to it and try to get some measurements to be exact?

I still have some with me, but i don't have calipers. can you post here what other things you want to know about the wire? maybe ziggy can enlighten us. if not i will do my research here and provide the answers

ziggy2fast

Moved On
Nov 5, 2012
Philippines
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

gisingpaps

Feb 26, 2013
Brisbane
Glad you replied. So if that wasn't the wire gauge, it's the other one? ugly culture? what ugly culture? isn't it just right to educate people of the things we know, instead of misleading them? since from your posts you're trying to be noble. why not tell everybody the real score with this bakero wire of yours. as i've said i already tried and used this wire, i also tried the flat wires that Yosikadiri is selling and yes they're the same wire. since you're also getting your "stocks" from him, what you're trying to say is that the people can only get this wire from you?

just so you know, the agenda here is to share what we know to our fellow vapers regardless of nationality. you on the other hand i think is just milking this thing. do the right thing, it's not bad to make some money out of this, but don't mislead people. now you tell us if it's not the right gauge, then what is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
I say we just forget ziggy and try some stuff, I know that's what I'm going to do it's def a kanthal product (he said it's a swedish company which Kanthal is) and it's def ribbon wire it's just figuring out which size and chemical composition it is (I thought I knew what it was but at this point I don't know this guy is pretty misleading). Hopefully he'll come out about what it is but i doubt it, he seems pretty stuck on being the only guy to carry it which is a shame one of the best parts of vaping IMO is how helpful the community is. I just hope it's not something unsafe I mean it's kind of hard to trust a guy who won't tell you what it is but claims after a month of use he hasnt had any bad side effects.. kind of leads me to believe that it might be a little questionable. Either way I'm trying some different ribbons from kanthal that I know are safe and hopefully I find the one he's using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread