ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Mathew
1st, do you prefer Matt or Mathew?
2nd, What are your top 3 reorders?
I know 1 has to be Vanilla Nut :)

Just getting my orders ready for payday :)

Haha either is fine, I usually say Matthew in person, if i say matt, they say Mac? Or Pat? So I normally say Matthew. Most say matt most the time.

I would have to say my top 3 are vanilla nut, mocha cappuccino, and butter pecan.

I have some other ones I'm testing, that I will prlly do 3ml samples and toss them in with orders here soon. I'm testing out several now. Birthday cake, mocha latte, peanutbutter cup, Oreo cheesecake, tiramisu :)

Sent from my wooden ipad, bought in the Walmart parking lot

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Haha either is fine, I usually say Matthew in person, if i say matt, they say Mac? Or Pat? So I normally say Matthew. Most say matt most the time.

I would have to say my top 3 are vanilla nut, mocha cappuccino, and butter pecan.

I have some other ones I'm testing, that I will prlly do 3ml samples and toss them in with orders here soon. I'm testing out several now. Birthday cake, mocha latte, peanutbutter cup, Oreo cheesecake, tiramisu :)

Thanks so much Mathew :)
I am not so much a coffee person but I know what I am going to order now. Hehehe.
2 30mls of Vanilla nut and 1 30 ml of Butter pecan :)
I will definitely be trying Peanut butter cup and Birthday cake when it is ready :drool::drool:
See you on Friday :)

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Thanks so much Mathew :)
I am not so much a coffee person but I know what I am going to order now. Hehehe.
2 30mls of Vanilla nut and 1 30 ml of Butter pecan :)
I will definitely be trying Peanut butter cup and Birthday cake when it is ready :drool::drool:
See you on Friday :)

Haha sounds good, I think you will like the butter pecan. The mocha is mostly the sweet stuff they add, with very light almost no actual coffee flavor in it. Tried many times to come up with a coffee flavor, but it always tasted like burnt coffee grounds lol. So I just leave it out and put all the other sweet stuff in.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Welcome Dolphin glad to see you found our little cozy area!! You will find out that Matt has the best customer service I have ever seen. The poor man went way above and beyond for me when my caveman era computer wouldn't load his webpage. One of the many reasons I always recommend his juices. Well that and he is just a mix wizard. lol
Matt oh birthday cake sounds awesome!! As good as your juices are I think its a great thing that you are trying the 120 ml thing. I can see you getting lots of orders for that size.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Hey guys

Glad to see you guys are doing well, sorry I haven't been in here much. I should be in here more often, since the giveaway thread is closed until I open the new monthly giveaway thread.

*perk* monthly giveaway thread??? Me thinks I missed something....lol

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Welcome Dolphin glad to see you found our little cozy area!! You will find out that Matt has the best customer service I have ever seen. The poor man went way above and beyond for me when my caveman era computer wouldn't load his webpage. One of the many reasons I always recommend his juices. Well that and he is just a mix wizard. lol
Matt oh birthday cake sounds awesome!! As good as your juices are I think its a great thing that you are trying the 120 ml thing. I can see you getting lots of orders for that size.

Hey taintedhalo :)

Glad to see you are doing well, I feel ya on the caveman computer, I mostly use the little budget tablet I have now. I got some new flavors I'm working on, ill more than likely send you guys some to see what ya think. Hope ya have a great weekend :)

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Ahhh. Order is in and I got some vanilla nut again, Like 2 big bottles. Hehehe.
I also got some of your 1.50 samples to see which others I will like so I can order more of your yummy juices :)
Thanks Mathew for making more Van~nut :)

Sounds good, thanks so much for the awesome order, you rock :) I'm going to send you a free sample of one of my new flavors, let me know what ya think, I should have you a tracking number early this, evening once I get my weekend errands caught up.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Sounds good, thanks so much for the awesome order, you rock :) I'm going to send you a free sample of one of my new flavors, let me know what ya think, I should have you a tracking number early this, evening once I get my weekend errands caught up.

Thanks Mathew.
I will let you know what I think ;)
You are my number 1 in my top 5 with the Vanilla Nut :banana:
You have just awesome juices!!!
No problem on the tracking :)

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Hey guys broke down and finally made a Facebook account so I could reply on the crossroads page, stop by and say hi :)
Got some new flavors, new bottle labels and big bottles coming soon. Ill also be trying to facelift the site and make it easier to navigate and purchase stuff.

Sent from my PMID1000B using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread