Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
lol I know what you mean.....I will be looking forward to it then. Hope you get a chance to make it soon. All the CV Crew will be rooting for you.

Haha ty halo, you rock, ill give you first look when its done :)

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
hey the creativeness was all you and you were the one who took a chance giving all those samples away. Paislia I know you are reading so chime in anytime. lol

Ooops there you are...lol

Ha ha - slow internet connection tonight - don't know why :) - took forever to get the last page to load - anyway there is a total lack of confetti in this thread! I am scandalized!!

596392.gif

cheering section present and cheering!! lol - good job getting the samples up MJ!

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Ha ha - slow internet connection tonight - don't know why :) - took forever to get the last page to load - anyway there is a total lack of confetti in this thread! I am scandalized!!

596392.gif

cheering section present and cheering!! lol - good job getting the samples up MJ!

Tyty was a great idea you guys had :)

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
I got to try the butter Pecan, Vanilla nut, and Mudslide tonight!! I can see why each one has a following - but of course I had a favorite - and it wasn't the one I thought it would be!! My fav of those three is the . . . . .Vanilla Nut!!! Keeps drawing you in and then such a smooth rich backbone to it - super. Didn't even dare go back to my other favorite in case I had to demote it to second favorite!! lol - just not up to that today ;)

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Hehehe Paislia love the confetti!!! Ohhhhh now we need noisemakers too!!! *scrounging through my box of left over new yrs stuff*
Matt I always say I love my town cause we don't lock up our crazies we keep em around for diversity and entertainment.

Haha a video camera and the bad boys theme song, hours of entertainment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread