Status
Not open for further replies.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
well, now that it oFISHally a chat thread there's no nagging guilt for "derailing" it! Now I can just pop by and throw confetti whenever I want!

596392.gif

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
LOL Paislia is our resident confetti supplier then....please no glitter though takes days to get rid of that stuff..:facepalm:
Oh *jumping up and down* love contests!!!! :p
Red hehe I think we all got thatlook from our moms know half the time I think my kids are crazy :ohmy:

Yes, lol I've made my parents shake their heads in total disappointment, many moons ago, they have come to accept it now I think lol

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Yes, lol I've made my parents shake their heads in total disappointment, many moons ago, they have come to accept it now I think lol

Oh I am one of those mom that actually love that my kids aren't normal. They make me laugh and I love that. Speaking of which they want to send you an audio file that is them saying "we wants it! we needs it! must have the vapor!" In great golem voices. Told em I would ask you first.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Oh I am one of those mom that actually love that my kids aren't normal. They make me laugh and I love that. Speaking of which they want to send you an audio file that is them saying "we wants it! we needs it! must have the vapor!" In great golem voices. Told em I would ask you first.

Haha sure, how old are they?

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
they are 17 and 14 and love the fact that I don't smoke anymore. My oldest says I am a walking air freshner now and that when he kisses my cheek I taste like what a vape. Maybe some residual flavor from what vapor touches my face?
Just tried the maple nut crunch omggggggggggggg that is good! Reminds me of this treat a neighbor used to make me when I was preggers and we lived in Mississippi. She used maple syrup, oats and pecans. I really missed that treat and looks like have found it again!!! Another one I am gonna have to order in a bigger size and another tank to make. lol

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
they are 17 and 14 and love the fact that I don't smoke anymore. My oldest says I am a walking air freshner now and that when he kisses my cheek I taste like what a vape. Maybe some residual flavor from what vapor touches my face?
Just tried the maple nut crunch omggggggggggggg that is good! Reminds me of this treat a neighbor used to make me when I was preggers and we lived in Mississippi. She used maple syrup, oats and pecans. I really missed that treat and looks like have found it again!!! Another one I am gonna have to order in a bigger size and another tank to make. lol

Very cool!! Glad you like the maple nut crunch, that's one you either love or hate lol. Sounds like you have some really cool kids, glad they are watching out for ya. Me and old highscool buddy, that vapes had some terrible Chinese juice back in the day, his kids wouldn't let us vape it, said it smelled like spoiled tea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread