Crown 2 coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonspeed

Jul 31, 2016
So been dealing with the same as everybody else who has a crown 2, the coils "were" and I repeat "were" crap but the 4th gen (two yellow band) coils have fixed the dry hit/burnt problem and with these coils this tank is flawless! Flavor is on top and vape production is right there with it!!! With 4 gen coils this tank is absolutely amazing!!!

Reactions: Laura Miller

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ
I guess that would explain why I absolutely love mine. Wanted to get one when they were first released but everyone said they were garbage. Pulled the trigger on one during Memorial Day sales. Just started using it last Monday and...I love it. Could not ask for one thing to be better. Couldn't understand what all the reviewers were talking about. But, mine came with double yellow coils and the replacements are the same.

Neonspeed

Jul 31, 2016
These are the new ones

8d5617290c1d0afc246ee6d9f0b73727.jpg

Reactions: raiderep

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Hmm maybe its just my pack.. I went thru 4 in a few days the 1.2ohm so i didnt order any more. I do use sweet juices in them though. Mine have a gray band at the bottom. I moved to rba but I wish i could go break to stock. The first one that came with it was great.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
The coils for my crown are aweful there is a whole thread somewhere where everyone's coils are lucky to make it past the first tank. I use the 1.2 and had to switch to the rba cause the 1.2 didn't make it past 2 tanks.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Uwell had a few batches of bad coils for Crown 1 out in the wild and were swapping them out for affected customers for the cost of shipping at one time. You may want to contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread