Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Its been a great month and we've just released a new flavor exclusively thru vaping discounts. Empire: Turkish RY4
Have a great weekend everyone!

now that sounds "different" and an awesome combo if you will.Never thought of turkish in that capacity..........loved the others I received a while back,...............

Prospector

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
Queen Creek, AZ
www.ccvapes.com
CCVapes has released a new flavor!

Southern Chill
Strawberry, Cherry & Lemonade

Southern Chill is a blend of sweet and tangy Strawberries with a home style Lemonade. The Strawberry compliments a bright citrus flavor giving you a sweet and tangy vape!

To put a spin on this classic drink we've also added subtle tones of sweet Cherries and a cooling sensation to make this eliquid refreshing and perfect on a warm summer day.

At first you'll notice a smooth Southern Chill followed by a slightly sweetened Lemonade balanced with the perfect amount of Strawberry and Cherry. You wont have to go down south to enjoy this refreshing summer time favorite!​

Flavor profile: Strawberry, Cherry, Lemonade, Sweet, Tangy, Cooling Sensation (non-menthol)

south.jpg

Zazoie

Jan 21, 2015
Hoth
I liked 1 of the four bottles I purchased and that was Euphoria. Grapevine was too subtle. Ecto Cooler was too potent. And Mystik RY4 was unvapable - it tasted like a mouth full of Red Man chewing tobacco - it was so gross - although if that is your thing wow I can't believe how close they taste

Thumbs up on the Euphoria though!

Tried OOB and two weeks later

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
inspects Thank you! Any day youve got vape mail is a good day! Hope you enjoy :vapor:

Thank you.....can't wait to let the juice age and then consume.....!

Hopefully you'll have a returning customer, I really liked the assortment of flavors available, PLUS your local.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread