Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Marc,

Received my juice this afternoon....just the aroma (non-chemical smell) peaked my curiosity....I had to taste them.

Heavenly.....they taste great, without aging. I'll let them sit for a couple weeks and dive into them.

You'll be receiving more orders from me, I'm truly impressed.

Thanks again for GREAT products and FAST shipping......:toast:

Prospector

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
Queen Creek, AZ
www.ccvapes.com
I am happy to announce that 120 ml bottles are now available!

120ml.jpg

Prospector

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
Queen Creek, AZ
www.ccvapes.com

Prospector

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
Queen Creek, AZ
www.ccvapes.com
A new elqiuid flavor has been released! Double Barrel: Butterscotch Tobacco Blend No 5

Legend has it, an old prospector traveled west during the gold rush, bringing along his favorite smooth rich tobacco blend. He stored it in two empty barrels of butterscotch.

Along the journey, his tobacco took on the sweet creamy flavor of the butterscotch and created a smooth, slightly sweet flavor.

Later after not having struck gold, the prospector began barreling tobacco with a blend of butterscotch and unsweetened caramel. This flavored tobacco quickly became popular in the local towns and saloons.

Till this day no one knows exactly how the old prospector created his smooth, slightly sweet blend known as “Double Barrel No 5”. But we’ve managed to recreate that same smooth rich tobacco with a decadent butterscotch and hints of caramel! Easily an all day vape, you won’t have to go prospecting to enjoy the legendary blend No 5!

Flavor profile: Tobacco, Butterscotch, Caramel, Slightly Sweet

Prospector

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
Queen Creek, AZ
www.ccvapes.com
A new eliquid flavor has been released! 5 Trails
5 Trails is a bold nutty tobacco blend of various nuts including Hazelnut and Walnut.

We've used a unique tobacco blend that has a bright and crisp flavor and rich aroma. This tobacco has a smooth after taste and contrasts against a nutty finish.

A small amount of chocolate binds these flavors together for a smooth ejuice that always satisfies. No matter which of the five flavor trails you follow, you'll be on the path to a perfect nutty tobacco vape!

Flavor profile: Bold, Tobacco, Crisp, Nutty, Earthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread