Crystal E-Liquid Flavor Poll Contest From Electronic-Cigz.com

Discussion in 'Contest Winners' started by j0ker, Nov 15, 2011.

?

What's your favorite flavor? Which would you like offered?

1. American Tobacco

2. Blueberrylicious

3. Bold Coffee

4. Cafe Cappuccino

5. Camo Tobacco

6. Cherry Cigar

7. Cherry Love

8. ChocoBanana

9. ChocoStrawberry

10. Cinnamon Spice (VG only)

11. Classic Tobacco

12. Cola Candy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. j0ker

j0ker Classifieds Manager Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    IMPORTANT: Read instructions below before voting in the poll.

This contest is brought to you by:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    What's You Favorite Flavor?
    What Would You Like To See Offered?

Contest Rules Apply....It's your responsibility to know and understand these rules.

So...What do I need to do?
    Take a look at the flavors above and select the most tantalizing flavors you would like to see offered?

In the poll, can I select more than one?
    Yes you may.

Can I vote more than once?
    Negative, make all your selections your first vote, there will be no other opportunities to vote this week.

Is that all I have to do?
    I'm so glad you ask, no there is more. Let me explain a little further.
    • After you have voted, please post you favorite flavor and briefly why you selected the flavors you did. Please do not post competing brand names, only the flavor.
    • If you have used Crystal E-Liquid, please post your favorite flavor.
    • You may post a maximum of two times between now and 12:00 P.M. on Sunday. OFFICIAL CONTEST TIME
    What if I have more to say or questions?
    We have setup a separate thread for contest discussions and questions. CLICK HERE

So how will the winner be selected?
    • At 12:00 P.M., I will lock the thread. Then using random.org, I will input the number 2, since number 1 is me, then the last post of the thread. Random.org will generate a random number, which will be our winning post.
    • Once I have the winning post number, I will verify that the member is truly eligible to collect the winning package.
    • If the post is an ineligible or a deleted post, the next following legitimate post will be deemed the winner. An ineligible post for example may be a post by myself, Sean from Electronic-Cigz,or a member disqualified due to over posting. Please keep in mind to limit yourself to 2 post for the week. Failure to follow this guideline could render you disqualified.
    So j0ker, can you shut up and tell us what this sweet package is?
    Hey! Who said that? Great question! Check this out.

PG/VG-Line - '15ml Sampler Pack'

[​IMG]
    Comes with 5- 15ml PG/VG Crystal Liquid Bottles
    · 15ml Premium Green Glass Bottles with Droppers and Caps
    · Choose Strength (0-16mg)
    · Choose Flavors (5)
    · Premium Crystal Clear E-Liquid
    · 100% US-Made

That is a $60 Value! Free shipping too!

LINK

On a further note, thanks to Sean at Electronic-Cigz.com, we will be having this sweet prize package, not only this week, but for three weeks running. Each week we will have a random drawing for a winner of this great sampler package. So make a note, Sunday afternoon the contest will begin fresh and everyone, except this weeks winner, will be eligible to register to win again.

To be in the know on contest, be sure to subscribe to this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/contests/87083-contest-notification-thread.html

[​IMG]

2. orachel

orachel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great contest prize! Hoping i've figured out what I'm supposed to do here....

My fave flavor EVER is Mango Mint Julep. SUPER invigorating, and it just tastes so fresh and natural, like actual mint leaves and tang of mango. LOVE IT.

I voted for flavors Blueberrylicious (since my second fave flavor is Blueberry Cheesecake, I figured that one would be fabulous), Cafe Cappuccino (since a great coffee flavor is one of those things I have to have around all the time), ChocoBanana (since my favorite 'girlie' cocktail is a Banana Monkey... choc and banana...yum!), and Cinnamon Spice (since i love a good VG liquid, and cinnamon is one of my absolute 'go to' vapes).

3. orachel

orachel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

BTW, I haven't tried Crystal eliquid, but I'd sure like to! ;)

4. ZooKansas

ZooKansas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Haven't tried any of the juices before...but I voted for "blueberrylicious" and "cafe cappucino"...luv a good blueberry vape, and of course a good coffee vape...thx for the contest

5. AutumnWolf

AutumnWolf Absinthe Minded Diva! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi and thanks for the contest. I've been vaping for 4 months and my favorite is still just plain peppermint. I can't seem to find anything else that satisfies me like that does. For the poll I chose blueberrylicious because I would love to find a good blueberry flavor. I also chose cafe cappucino because I love Starbucks. And finally, cherry love because I am curious to see what that tastes like.

6. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like a good RY4

I voted for blueberrylicious because a GOOD blueberry vape is hard to beat. I also chose American Tobacco because I just keep looking for a good one:)

Thanks for the contest

7. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I chose blueberrylicious because lately I have been getting into blueberry flavors. Its surprising to me how yummy they can be! I am not someone that is fanatic about actually eating blueberries. I prefer eating blackberries or boisenberries. But vaping blueberry is yummy! Thanks for the contest!

8. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I voted for Cherry Cigar. I am into cigar flavors lately. Yummy! Thanks for the contest.

9. ManuDawg

ManuDawg Vape Proud Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have no tried Crystal Liquid yet. I voted for Bold Coffee and Classic Tobacco. A Tabacco Vape is a must for me and I love a nice Bold Coffee and have yet to find a good one. Thanks for the contest Joker and Electronic Cigz & Crystal Liquid!

10. Connman

Connman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My favorite type vape
    I`m pretty much a all type tobacco flavor vapor lover. 555, RY`s and American mix etc, etc.

Why I selected the flavors
    American Tobacco= Why? well I Love tobacco without the smoke and I`m American.
    Blueberrylicious = Why? well that just sounds yummy
    Camo Tobacco = Why? Sounds stealthy and it`s yet another tobacco flavor.
    Cherry Cigar = Why? Well I used to love those cherry cigars and this sounds good.
    Classic Tobacco = Why? Well I just can`t get enough tobacco flavors

Sorry I haven`t tried this Brand name (Electronic-Cigz) but if I win I will be happy to try them.
    I Promise to give them a Conn Test myself.
    Thanks for the Contest Sean at Electronic-Cigz.com and joker along with ECF.

11. dotma

dotma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My favorite flave would be a chocolate mint flavor. I chose choco-banana and choco-strawberry because the choco part sounds delish! Also I picked the cinnamon because I use all VG juices. Thank you!

12. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I chose ChocoStrawberry because strawberry is my favorite flavor and was the only strawberry choice.

13. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I voted for chocobanana, because I love the smell and taste of banana, being allergic to bananas sucks so bad and most "banana" candy is just a lie. Being able to vape this flavor has saved me from going postal.

14. webbcm127

webbcm127 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I voted for cinnamon spice because I'd like to find one that doesn't kill me lol.

15. Bardolf Blaze

Bardolf Blaze Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My favorite flavors are my own mixes, but I voted for Cafe Cappuccino and ChocoStrawberry because I have yet to find or mix any version of chocolate or coffee vapes that taste right to me. I love these flavors so much that I really want to find someone that can do them justice in an e-liquid.

16. No More Analog

No More Analog Senior Member ECF Veteran

My favorite is Mountain Dew.

17. No More Analog

No More Analog Senior Member ECF Veteran

I voted for Cherry Love, Blueberrylicious and Cola Candy because they sound yummy.
    Thanks.

18. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I selected the tobaccos and Blueberrylicious (because it does sound good).

I am mainly a tobacco vaper. Sweet tobaccos, like RY4 are my favorites.

Can't wait until you get down to the "R"s. I may cheat and vote for RY4 twice!

19. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

i picked chocostrawberry cause i love strawberries and chocolate too.
    my favorite flavor id like to see is strawberry shortcake

20. 36tinybells

36tinybells ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Have not tried Crystal Liquid yet, but based on what I do like I picked Bold Coffee, Camo Tobacco, Choco Strawberry and Cherry Love- they seem like choices I would enjoy and try with purchase. I have a favorite flavor, House, but I do not vape an all day most days. I am prone to switching flavors during most days- one of the things I like about vaping!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.