(CT) New vaper here: bought my first mod itaste VTR with AeroTank

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Imjustme, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Imjustme

Imjustme Full Member

Hello everyone i am new to vaping and I decided to buy my first mod ever and I really liked the box mods so i picked the innokin iTaste VTR and I also choose to buy the Kanger AeroTank as well I purchased my first and only setup yesterday afternoon and have been vaping ever since. So as of today it will be the first day without a cigarette as I was smoking 2.5 packs a day of marb menthol 100s a day and I really want to quit and hope this will do it for me. This is all new to me and I hope to learn more from being a member on here, I did a lot of research before buying anything and I wanted something with replaceable battery's that was a huge thing for me and also I wanted something that was variable voltage and variable wattage and something well built and constructed that felt nice and good in my hands and i really liked how the tank recess's into the mod so after all of that I felt that the itaste VTR was the one for me and I wanted airflow control and wanted to get a bottom dual coil as I read many great things about them and wanted the glass tank (Pyrex) so from reviews and searching i felt that the Kanger AeroTank would be a perfect combo for me with the VTR so I have the freedom to adjust everything. As for e liquids i choose 2 different tobacco menthol flavors with 24mg of nicotine and another with 18mg. I just wanted to let everyone know I am on the proper track of quitting as the patches and the gum did not work for me. So I just wanted to tell everyone I'm new to this but have done lots of research so I know enough that got me to choose a box mod over a basic starter kit with ego battery's.

Thanks...

2. The Ministry

The Ministry
    Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF

You've made a top notch choice on APV and topper to boot. I hope you love it as much as I love my setup :D

Anything that works is top notch, hope you beat the stinkies

I couldn't quit on nic replacement (patches, gum, sprays, tablets, hypnotherapy) and cracked it with Vaping. Sounds like you are already well on your way :toast:

3. Imjustme

Imjustme Full Member

Thanks I'm loving it already :)

4. Muggs

Muggs Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Howdy neighbor. Love seeing more CT vapers. I vape to not smoke for my kids and what did it for me was 24mg tobacco flavors for about 30 days. Hope that helps, good luck and welcome.

5. CaptainSpaulding

CaptainSpaulding Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Glad you are enjoying yours! I also got the VTR for my first APV and really love everything about it.

6. sharkster

sharkster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sounds like a very good start . Just ordered a aero my self . Because like the protank 3 and heads are the same .

7. 30+Years

30+Years Super Member ECF Veteran

Welcome and congrats on the VTR. I also have one and it's a great APV.

8. edyle

edyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You're off to a great start; what about spare heads?

9. Aubie

Aubie Full Member

Congrats on the vaping goodies and taking that first step! Welcome to ECF!

Sent from behind a cloud with a War Eagle!

10. Ahoy

Ahoy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good setup to start with. Jumped right in to the adv world!
    My bestfriend got the vtr, i'm still going back and forth on getting it. I've spent too much money lately XD Best of luck on making the switch to vaping! any questions feel free to ask

11. TheReign

TheReign Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Good job with the VTR-Aerotank combo! Your going to love it the minute you get it!

Look into rebuilding your Aerotank coils and your experiance will bump up a few more notches!

12. Brick

Brick Senior Member

Congrats on taking the first step on quiting smoking. Two suggestions.

1. Keep track of how much money you are saving by not smoking. Two and a half packs a day not being paid for will pay for your new APV in less that a week. :) After that you are making money. At least that's the way I looked at it. haha.

2. Don't be scared to try different flavors. When I first started to vape, I was determined to find a flavor that tasted like my marlboro lights. You aren't going to find an e liquid that tastes exactly like your brand. So just find a few flavors you like more than smoking. I don't even vape tobacco flavors. Banana cream pie, and cinnamon flavors kept me from going back to smoking.

13. edyle

edyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Your tastebuds are going to change so don't buy large quantities of any one flavor just yet.

14. Imjustme

Imjustme Full Member

Well I do hope to hear from many more Connecticut vapors on here so just post in my thread and id like to get to know everyone and hear about your thoughts and so on.

15. Imjustme

Imjustme Full Member

I do love everything about it hehe it's a perfect combo...

Yea i know but one thing at a time lol
    Thanks

16. Imjustme

Imjustme Full Member

Thanks it's been all day today without one cig I'm happy sp far i hope it stays like this...

Yea I understand I'm just starting out with 2 menthol flavors I like alot and go from there, it seems like there is so many lol

17. Imjustme

Imjustme Full Member

Thanks and its good to see more people from CT as well...

18. jwoode

jwoode Senior Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on the VTR and welcome to the elite club of vapers with mods stout enough to stop a burglar cold in his tracks.
    Go for the forehead :)

those other guys can't say that.

19. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The VTR wasn't yet available when I quit, but I like it a lot. I like the box mod form factor. I use mine with an IBTanked 19mm XL carto tank.

I did start with Blu and Mistic, and the an Ego Twist. While Twists are great for many, I was still looking for a bit more. Then I moved on to better VV devices.

Good luck and welcome.

20. Imjustme

Imjustme Full Member

Thanks man i can't wait to learn more and more i love the whole concept of how it all works. It's very interesting...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.