(CT) New vaper here: bought my first mod itaste VTR with AeroTank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
The VTR wasn't yet available when I quit, but I like it a lot. I like the box mod form factor. I use mine with an IBTanked 19mm XL carto tank.

I did start with Blu and Mistic, and the an Ego Twist. While Twists are great for many, I was still looking for a bit more. Then I moved on to better VV devices.

Good luck and welcome.

Thank you, yeah I tried the Traditional e-cigarette It was the metro brand with the cartridges and I ended up going back to regular cigarettes because I felt there just wasn't enough After using two or three cartridges all the way down gone within a few hours that's when I realized that it wasn't for me and the batteries didn't last long and I just felt it was a waste of money.

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
Sounds like a very good start . Just ordered a aero my self . Because like the protank 3 and heads are the same .

Trust me you will really enjoy the AeroTank it's a great tank in my opinion for my first tank, Since I haven't used the iClear30S because I prefer the bottom dual coil so this is what I've been using since I purchased my VTR. Thanks and goodluck

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
You're off to a great start; what about spare heads?

I only have the 2 heads that came with the AeroTank they are 2.0ohms and I actually wanted to find out what's the best place to find a good price for a pack of 5 I have seen them for $6.99 online somewhere but they were sold out. I do plan on buying more heads for my AeroTank but I'd like to find somewhere where I can buy 3 packs of 5 so I'm stocked up and maybe get a deal for buying more if you know of any good vendors? And do they only come in 2.0 ohms that's all I could find for the AeroTank bottom dual coils? If you know or anyone knows just let me know thanks

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
Good setup to start with. Jumped right in to the adv world!
My bestfriend got the vtr, i'm still going back and forth on getting it. I've spent too much money lately XD Best of luck on making the switch to vaping! any questions feel free to ask

Thank you and I appreciate it. I think you should go for it and get the VTR you won't regret it :)

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
I forgot to let everyone know the 2 tobacco menthol flavors I ended up choosing and buying was the NewU traditional menthol 24Mg which I do like and I also picked up Windsor menthol 18mg and I feel their both great i picked them both up from a local shop to me their called Vapor Edge their in Bristol ct and the Windsor menthol is nice and smooth and has a great taste to it. Just so everyone knows...

18mg

Feb 12, 2014
New York City
I'm you. Only it's today. WOW. Brother/Sister from another set of parents. :) . I also bought a VTR for my first device on ebay. Started using it Yesterday and today is day one of no cigarettes. I know I'm never going back. Vaping is amazing. It just works for me. I got 18mg Nicotine for my first vape and it really hits the spot. I was gonna get the AeroTank but I went with a Pro2 instead because I can learn to rebuild coils on that one (and I can get the base of the Aerotank if airflow really is too light like I've heard.) Anyway. Reading your first post has given me strength, not being alone doing this thing helps. I've been vaping with others online, it's kind of funny. If you haven't already, check out pbusardo he's a blast to listen to (for me) and I can vape along. Thank you. Stay strong, have a vape if weak.

18mg

Feb 12, 2014
New York City
[quote I only have the 2 heads that came with the AeroTank they are 2.0ohms and I actually wanted to find out what's the best place to find a good price for a pack of 5 I have seen them for $6.99 online somewhere but they were sold out. I do plan on buying more heads for my AeroTank but I'd like to find somewhere where I can buy 3 packs of 5 so I'm stocked up and maybe get a deal for buying more if you know of any good vendors? And do they only come in 2.0 ohms that's all I could find for the AeroTank bottom dual coils? If you know or anyone knows just let me know thanks quote]

Check out discountvapers.com.

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
[quote I only have the 2 heads that came with the AeroTank they are 2.0ohms and I actually wanted to find out what's the best place to find a good price for a pack of 5 I have seen them for $6.99 online somewhere but they were sold out. I do plan on buying more heads for my AeroTank but I'd like to find somewhere where I can buy 3 packs of 5 so I'm stocked up and maybe get a deal for buying more if you know of any good vendors? And do they only come in 2.0 ohms that's all I could find for the AeroTank bottom dual coils? If you know or anyone knows just let me know thanks quote]

Check out discountvapers.com.

Thanks man ill check it out.

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
I'm you. Only it's today. WOW. Brother/Sister from another set of parents. :) . I also bought a VTR for my first device on ebay. Started using it Yesterday and today is day one of no cigarettes. I know I'm never going back. Vaping is amazing. It just works for me. I got 18mg Nicotine for my first vape and it really hits the spot. I was gonna get the AeroTank but I went with a Pro2 instead because I can learn to rebuild coils on that one (and I can get the base of the Aerotank if airflow really is too light like I've heard.) Anyway. Reading your first post has given me strength, not being alone doing this thing helps. I've been vaping with others online, it's kind of funny. If you haven't already, check out pbusardo he's a blast to listen to (for me) and I can vape along. Thank you. Stay strong, have a vape if weak.

Welcomed to ECF, I'm glad my first post helped someone else out and I hope it can help others out as well, today has been the 2nd day cig free, I'm so happy and feel better already. Oh I wanted to tell you that you should invest in the AeroTank to be honest i love it and from what others have told me you can rebuild the coils on the AeroTank as well just a FYI. And the airflow control is absolutely awesome in my opinion paired with the VTR having variable voltage and wattage as well with airflow control= pure awesomeness!!!

Imjustme

Feb 11, 2014
CT
Just so everyone knows stop by the Vapor Edge they have 2 locations one in Bristol ct and another in Naugatuck ct their good people that's where I bought my kit check out there Facebook page.

Facebook.com/VaporEdgeEcigs

Talk to George or Jamie tell them Tyler sent you. I just wanted to share their a good shop, good people and knowledgable. a+++ for the vapor edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DREEKWARP

Feb 9, 2013
Baltimore
Im planning on picking up a VTR this weekend and I was wondering if anyone could make a suggestion as to what topper would be best. I have some history with tank systems and clearo tanks. My most recent set up was a vamo with a kanger mt3 and i honestly dont remember being 100% satisfied. I have an ego batt hooked up to the mt3 now and it isnt cutting it. Hardly any flavor or th and the vapor is leaving me wanting more.

After reading this thread im tossing around the idea of an aerotank as the perfect compliment for my new VTR !

Also looking at a bdc from the very popular ibtanked.

Anyone with experience on these two (or others) got a suggestion? I cant wait to put an end to this, seemingly, endless search for satisfaction.

Thanks ecf and to the OP, this thread has already set me in the right direction!

Say10

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2014
Chicago
2.5 packs a day means you'll probably be vaping a lot. My experience with the Aerotank and the reason I ditched it was how frequently I was going through coils. My advice would be to rebuild them or it's likely going to get frustrating. Always keep extras around and make sure you have a spare at all times.

And welcome aboard:)

Greetings:

I bought mine two months ago and enjoy vaping with it a lot. I also like to get an Aero Tank soon but I'm not sure if the fit is snuggle or not?! Also I was just wondering if any of you guys ever experienced the VTR shuts itself off with a fully charged battery !! Has happened few times to me, the display shows "88.8" and "off"!! Then I have to turn it back ON again!!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread