Cubis tank from Joyetech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine today. I've only ran a mil or so through it, but it's been a great experience so far. A little background... I ordered this to find a top filling replacement for my old Kayfun lite plus that I still use or stealth/indoor vaping around my girlfriend. My KF has been my daily driver for a LONG time now... I like the tight draw and the fact that I don't go through 15 mils of a juice a day, not to mention the flavor is great. Because of it's small chamber and airflow, I have been using nickel coils with temp control for about 6 months now and it's been great. However, rebuilding/filling has become a pain in the ....

That being said, the cubis may have replaced it. I started with the 1 ohm SS heads on my RX200 in temp control. Between 500-530 degrees I get a nice hot vape, the flavor is great with my all day juice, and I actually get a decent bit more vapor. I am using 40pg/60vg juice and I can chain vape as much as I want, no dry hits or gurgling. Refilling is a breeze. I've been looking for a satisfying tank that I can use for tailgating/long out of house excursions, and this seems like it might have hit the jackpot.

I haven't used the SS coils in wattage mode yet, and don't plan to. I am very used to an instant heat up time, and this tank really gives me what I wanted.

Reactions: Mactavish

Beefbisquit

Dec 27, 2015
I'll have to try the RBA..... but man, I can't imagine anything being better than this Atlantis tank....

It's better than any build, on any RDA I've ever tried.

Totally freaks me out. lol I don't understand how it's so good....
I'm using a triple twisted 28ga wire, claptoned in 32ga wire... dual coil... and it doesn't even hold a candle to this Atlantis tank.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I'm using a triple twisted 28ga wire, claptoned in 32ga wire... dual coil... and it doesn't even hold a candle to this Atlantis tank.

Dual coil in what, your Atlantis? Must be using the RBA, didn't know their RBA could do that. I see by your posts you like your Atlantis, not sure how the comparison pertains to the Cubis unless you compare prebuilt coils of each, or compare their RBA's to one another.

Beefbisquit

Dec 27, 2015
Dual coil in what, your Atlantis? Must be using the RBA, didn't know their RBA could do that. I see by your posts you like your Atlantis, not sure how the comparison pertains to the Cubis unless you compare prebuilt coils of each, or compare their RBA's to one another.
Yeah, my apologies for not being more clear.

In my Fay Buddha RDA I have that setup, and the flavour isn't as good as the Atlantis tank. The cubis doesn't have as good of flavour either....

No idea why, but that Aspire Atlantis.... my god, it's just unbelievably good.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
No doubt the Cubis is not the most flavorful tank on the market, but as of now, it's the only one nearly leakproof. I'll trade some flavor for less juice in my pocket. So far it's as good or better then my 5 Kanger Subtank Minis which leak when they please. It's nice and small and the new RBA allows me to build my Titanium coils, though the STM RBA has a real deck to build on. On the Cubis RBA, I'm getting better flavor with my TI and cotton vertical builds then any of the Joyetech prebuilt coils, not unexpected.

I'm glad you are happy with the Atlantis tank, my experience with it was, large in length and very hot Vape, complaints shared as well with my friends that no longer use it, first version, perhaps it has been improved, but since this is a CUBIS thread, I won't go on about other atties. For the best flavor, I squonk or drip. All tanks are a compromise when compared to dripping fresh juice on the coil/wick!

Beefbisquit

Dec 27, 2015
No doubt the Cubis is not the most flavorful tank on the market, but as of now, it's the only one nearly leakproof. I'll trade some flavor for less juice in my pocket. So far it's as good or better then my 5 Kanger Subtank Minis which leak when they please. It's nice and small and the new RBA allows me to build my Titanium coils, though the STM RBA has a real deck to build on. On the Cubis RBA, I'm getting better flavor with my TI and cotton vertical builds then any of the Joyetech prebuilt coils, not unexpected.

I'm glad you are happy with the Atlantis tank, my experience with it was, large in length and very hot Vape, complaints shared as well with my friends that no longer use it, first version, perhaps it has been improved, but since this is a CUBIS thread, I won't go on about other atties. For the best flavor, I squonk or drip. All tanks are a compromise when compared to dripping fresh juice on the coil/wick!
That's what I'm telling you. The Atlantis V2 is better than any RDA I've used. Helix builds, agro wire, tiger wire, parallel and triple parallel, stapled and fused builds, no clapton has touched it.... Micro builds with dragon wicks..... tried lots of builds; again nothing has touched it.

I wish I knew why, but I don't.... I just know it does. lol

EDIT: I will admit my Haze dripper tank is a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread