Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Swisher is not BT. They do stuff like cigars, pipe tobacco, RYO stuff, and V2 cigalike, no cigarettes sold on the market. They also just bought vapor beast. They appear to be committed to having a solid footprint in the vape market. I would judge them by their products, not by implied connection to BT.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sad thing is things like this might be all that is left when the FDA gets done with us. Totally sealed, self contained units, only juice choice what they give us, Only BT can afford the PMTA.
This or something like the Logic. Have y'all caught their commercials, 'specially the one about camping. "WOW, a 320 MA battery" and that is how the spokesperson says it and says it will last the whole camping trip. He pronounces it ma instead of mAh and talks about getting rid of the complication of other products. :facepalm: It will be a very sad day when things like these are all that is available to folks new to vaping :(

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
@mattiem sounds like you watched the infomercial? It was 4 in the morning when I saw it but after looking into it I see it isn't for me but for a beginner it does look like it could be the thing for carefree vaping. Can't tell you how many times I was at the vape shop and a new vaper thought their MOD died because they just needed a coil. The BOX MOD styling might put some off like I said I would never have a Nebulizer in my hands. Ha HAH

Reactions: mattiem

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@mattiem sounds like you watched the infomercial? It was 4 in the morning when I saw it but after looking into it I see it isn't for me but for a beginner it does look like it could be the thing for carefree vaping. Can't tell you how many times I was at the vape shop and a new vaper thought their MOD died because they just needed a coil. The BOX MOD styling might put some off like I said I would never have a Nebulizer in my hands. Ha HAH
I've not seen the one you saw but I am constantly seeing the one for the "Logic Pen". It is a cig-a-like with drop in cartridges.

Reactions: SteveS45

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Sad thing is things like this might be all that is left when the FDA gets done with us. Totally sealed, self contained units, only juice choice what they give us, Only BT can afford the PMTA.

THIS unit is exactly what people looking to quit with vaping are likely to be forced to use in the future. It works for you or it doesn't either way BT wins on the front end and BP on the terminal end.
I'm waiting for the day to see liquid Marlboro the same price as a pack.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Wait, are we supposed to be against BT vaping products? Why?

I'd sooner judge a product based on its performance, than on who manufactures it. I'm missing something, right?
There are a number of us that refuse to support BT in any way now that we are free of them. I consider it a personal choice and began taking steps 4 years ago to make sure I can vape non BT products for the rest of my life. I for one will never give them another penny.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
There are a number of us that refuse to support BT in any way now that we are free of them. I consider it a personal choice and began taking steps 4 years ago to make sure I can vape non BT products for the rest of my life. I for one will never give them another penny.
I understand, and respect your view. My personal view is that I chose to smoke, thus I blame myself.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
This or something like the Logic. Have y'all caught their commercials, 'specially the one about camping. "WOW, a 320 MA battery" and that is how the spokesperson says it and says it will last the whole camping trip. He pronounces it ma instead of mAh and talks about getting rid of the complication of other products. :facepalm: It will be a very sad day when things like these are all that is available to folks new to vaping :(
Someone is going to be mad when they go camping.....they will pack and find a store to buy a pack of smokes.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
We're (they're) still telling people that e-cigarettes produce "water vapor"? Funny how there's no "water" in the listed ingredients, then...

Sure there is in my DIY even though it might only be .01% still water vapor! But you are correct it is Vaporized VG/PG which is the samje as what come out of a Nebulizer or Asthma inhaler.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I understand, and respect your view. My personal view is that I chose to smoke, thus I blame myself.
Oh I blame myself for that choice. I have since seen several documentarys on how far BT goes to hook new smokers (particularly in underdeveloped countries). I will not fund that.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Oh I blame myself for that choice. I have since seen several documentarys on how far BT goes to hook new smokers (particularly in underdeveloped countries). I will not fund that.

BT Lobbied to be allowed to Advertise Cigarettes with colorful adds close to schools. When I saw this on a Truth commercial recently it made me sick.

Reactions: Myrany
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread