Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
I just got an SX Mini ML mod and cup holders in my Passat are gigantic. Looking for a simple and "cheap" single mod holder that i can place in my cup holder in my car, so the mod is not bouncing around.

Thanks.

edit;
Im thinking out loud at the moment but, i think a "foam insulated can holder" might do the trick.

If you have a good and cheap solution please post it.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
search google for 22mm mod car cup holder & you should be-able to find those cup-holder inserts they make for holding your 22mm mech mods (or any 22mm tube-style mod) they're pretty neat. they just fit snug into one of your cup holders, and then they have 2-3 22mm holes for 2 or 3 22mm tube mods, or ur 22mm tanks/RDAs.

Goodluck w/ your search my man, & enjoy ur vape journey.

PS. you could alternatively certainly MAKE one from a soda-can, bro. Just cut the top off of a soda-can, or if you can, cut a hole into the top of the can, slightly larger than 22mm, and then pad the hole w/ felt or leather? I've got no idea, but if you are crafty enough, I'm sure you could easily figure something DIY/cool out.

Myself? I use a black plastic pencil holder to keep my mech mods upright on my desk & my side-table.... As-for a car cup-holder insert, you may be-able to find something in the office supplies section of staples, like I did. OR alternatively, you MAY be-able to find the perfect "insert" in the bathroom section of a big-box store like target or walmart, my boy. Like, a toothbrush holder, or something, yknow? IDK, just brainstorming 4 yeh. GL!

Reactions: KGB7

Kezypatel

Unresolved Status
Jan 26, 2016
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread