Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Is there really not a thread about this one yet??
I LOVE it. I love V1, too, but I think I might like this one even better. I don't like a ton of caramel (ACB is not my thing) but this is very well balanced. The caramel is there, but more as a support for the NET. It doesn't have quite the same amount of the dry coco flavor, but it does have a bit more tobacco. It's rich, but not too sweet at all. Really nice job on this one! :thumb:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Is there really not a thread about this one yet??
I LOVE it. I love V1, too, but I think I might like this one even better. I don't like a ton of caramel (ACB is not my thing) but this is very well balanced. The caramel is there, but more as a support for the NET. It doesn't have quite the same amount of the dry coco flavor, but it does have a bit more tobacco. It's rich, but not too sweet at all. Really nice job on this one! :thumb:

I agree - they are both solid. The Cure v1 is more cocoa'ish, which I actually enjoy. The Cure v2 is very well balanced - I have been rotating tanks of The Virus, Radio, and The Cure (both versions). They mix stupid well -

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Ok I gotta try this cure v2. Clark I just ordered the ecliptic Friday night. Maybe drop in a sample of v2 for me? ;) tho I know u are busy so if u forget I won't be mad I order 60ml next week of this v2 just wanna make sure I like it enough to put the deep dark steep on it.

dsidab81

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
I've burned through my first bottle of Cure v2 and hopefully v1 can stave me off for a while. I'd like the last 60 ml to age a bit.
I think the Cure in general is slowly overtaking the Virus :(

Credit where it's due, the Virus got me off of actual smokes....guess we all evolve flavorwise

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ok I gotta try this cure v2. Clark I just ordered the ecliptic Friday night. Maybe drop in a sample of v2 for me? ;) tho I know u are busy so if u forget I won't be mad I order 60ml next week of this v2 just wanna make sure I like it enough to put the deep dark steep on it.

It's really good, maybe just maybe as good as The Virus. Taste is subjective blah blah blah.

Don't forget you can snag up a free bottle of Mercury if you spend $100 or more this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I've burned through my first bottle of Cure v2 and hopefully v1 can stave me off for a while. I'd like the last 60 ml to age a bit.
I think the Cure in general is slowly overtaking the Virus :(

Credit where it's due, the Virus got me off of actual smokes....guess we all evolve flavorwise

Even if The Virus is the pinnacle of what we have to offer... Every great ADV deserves an occasional change up... The Cure has been removed to make The Virus taste better if you slip it into a rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn Miller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kentucky
I love The Cure so I ordered v2. It is a completely different flavor combo for me. I like them both. I'm on my second bottle of the original and it so good. I love it fresh and steeped. Fresh, I get the cocoa mostly but I like it. After it sits I get the complete smore flavor. On the v2, I get a completely different note when it's fresh, it's like a cigar sort of but not quite. It is mellowing out and blending now. I really can't pinpoint a certain flavor, to me it is more like the virus because it changes so much. For now I'm liking the Cure the best but we will see where v2 ends up as it ages. I'm loving both! Very nice for sure.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
I ordered a bottle today when I ordered Date Night. A couple hours later I got a call saying our company are laying people off tomorrow and they people that are kept are getting their hours cut to 36hrs per week. No more chain vaping, I have to make this stuff stretch!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I ordered a bottle today when I ordered Date Night. A couple hours later I got a call saying our company are laying people off tomorrow and they people that are kept are getting their hours cut to 36hrs per week. No more chain vaping, I have to make this stuff stretch!
Oh gota, I'm so very sorry!! :(

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Thanks Meg. We were expecting it. I feel bad for my guys who are getting laid off and will have no paycheck. Don't believe all the hype that the job market has grown and unemployment is low. The town I am from is the last place in the United States that feels a crash in the economy. We have staved it off for a couple years but now it is starting to hit a lot of places here. When we feel it here, the rest of the country better brace themselves. Our country is not in a very good place.

Lynn Miller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kentucky
I love The Cure so I ordered v2. It is a completely different flavor combo for me. I like them both. I'm on my second bottle of the original and it so good. I love it fresh and steeped. Fresh, I get the cocoa mostly but I like it. After it sits I get the complete smore flavor. On the v2, I get a completely different note when it's fresh, it's like a cigar sort of but not quite. It is mellowing out and blending now. I really can't pinpoint a certain flavor, to me it is more like the virus because it changes so much. For now I'm liking the Cure the best but we will see where v2 ends up as it ages. I'm loving both! Very nice for sure.

I take it back. The Cure v2 is now in the lead as my favorite! I've been vaping it for days. Nice one for sure.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Thank you for comparing and contrasting v1 vs. v2!! I still haven't decided which one I like best, either.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

This is some BS - and you're right - when it hits the Midwest, the proverbial .... has hit the fan - everything comes here last ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread