Curious to what other peoples e-cigs are

Status
Not open for further replies.

TronCat

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2015
Canada
I think Payton would like a mech mod :)

Learn Ohm's Law and battery safety and find one you like. Don't use a hybrid one with clearomizers though because its dangerous. The King you like would be fine.
I have a ton of research to do but ill keep you updated on my progress in the world of vaping;)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I think Payton would like a mech mod :)

Learn Ohm's Law and battery safety and find one you like. Don't use a hybrid one with clearomizers though because its dangerous. The King you like would be fine.
Good suggestion.
Kings are awesome mods.
I have several...like 5 or 6.
They are actually my favorite style of mod. Very easy to use, never fails, solid as a tank.
Highly recommended.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Were here for ya man as your figuring stuff out don't be afraid to ask questions. Even if you feel they are stupid.
We want safe and happy vapors. And you have a ton of people happy to teach you all about this stuff no matter how deep you want to get.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Here are 2 of mine

Titans.JPG

Reactions: roxynoodle

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Enjoying my new Waidea VF V3 clone, running a 10 wrap, 3mm id, 26g spaced coil wicked with Japanese cotton in my Lemo 2, running at 40w and 430 degrees. Couldn't ask for a better, more consistent vape!

Also have a Sigelei 100w, Sigelei 50w, 3x Sigelei Mini 30w, a 50w Hana clone, and an ipv4 and black Waidea VF V3 clone on the way!

-Treeburner
20150427_073840_resized-1.jpg

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
IPV mini with Kanger subtank mini as my all day carry everywhere setup
IPV 3 with a dodge or Arctic subtank when at home or weekend stuff

i also have 3 mechs with various RDAs i use for different things, like testing juices, local cloud comps for fun

and i still have my Vamo V2 i keep around as a backup/spare device. that has 2 Kanger aero tank megas, and a cheap RDA i setup for it

Reactions: TronCat

asvaldr

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2014
indonesia
I believe that I have seen you posted the same picture of your mods on another thread .

And my setup is depending on my mood. When I'm lazy to drip i use RTA (Orchid v2 is my most used one) . If I'm out for the day and lazy to bring much battery i use my regulated (IPV mini v2). If i want to blow clouds i use RDA (Mephisto). If i want to look good i use my mech (no particular favourite). If i want to bring something small i use my mech and rda (Astro 350 mode+trident v1).

Beside that all of my other vape stuff comes in rotation randomly some of it even collecting dust because for some unknown reason I never picked it up lol

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I do need a "Family Portrait", but I'm still sporting an MVP 2.0, VV3, Vamo V6, iPV Mini, iPV Mini 2, iStick 50 and an iStick 30 (acquired in that order ;) )

Mostly Protank 2s, a couple of kayfun clones, Nautiluses (Full and Mini), Kanger Subtank Nanos and Minis and a couple of RDAs. Build as many of the coils as I can (not the Nautis, but pretty much everything else) and mix my own juice now....

Happy, Happy, Happy :)

Reactions: TronCat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread