Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I just did a walk through to see if they have this surcharge shipping to Kansas. They dont. I removed it from cart anyway. Im not sure why they need a surcharge, their shipping rates are a little on the high side to begin with. Just under $5 for standard first class shipping
Had to do with TX vape law. Adult signature required for anything vapor related. Any other online vendor has an online verification process. Apparently madvapes attorneys insist actual signature at the door on delivery is the safest way to handle it, I guess.

Last edited:

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Cero Love. They are absolutely wonderful tanks. I've used them for well over a year now, and can tell you they are a) easy to fill and maintain, b) consistent and flawless performers, and 3)for the pricepoint? MARVELOUS.

They take Aspire BVCs and Kanger coils as well. Great airflow, and just so well built. Yes, I'm a huge fan, and recommend them highly.

(just in case anyone wants to know: Anyvape CeroTank V2 Glassomizer Tank)

View attachment 545475

View attachment 545476

View attachment 545477

Thanksim gonna buy one of these as well. Best us vendor that carries these? 1.8 oh coils. These are the one to get right?
http://www.amazon.com/Aspire-BVC-Re...TF8&qid=1460097930&sr=8-1&keywords=aspire+bvc

Reactions: DPLongo22

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Those are the correct coils, Nerd, but be aware that some of the commenters on Amazonia claimed that they were not authentic. If that's important to you, and should you decide to search again, (for the authies) do put in "authentic Aspire BVC replacement heads".

(a good staring place: Vapecrawler)

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
uploadfromtaptalk1460229202328.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I just got my Plato delivered yesterday. It is really small and feels great in my hand. For me a great stealth, or just plain great mod.
Aspire Plato.jpg

I'm a MTL vaper. I actually now have it dialed down to 8W with the airflow really tightened down (airflow control on the bottom) and it's a nice tight draw with decent smoke.

Edit: That turned out a little larger than expected, but it's my first photo uploaded to here. I promise to make any future photos smaller :(

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
What is this one, if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
4nine I think in 18350 mode with a Derringer. Tiny tiny drip setup...

It's a faux-hybrid connection so have to make sure positive pin protrudes enough....

FDA BOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread