Current M Series Suppliers (04/12/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elise

Moved On
Jul 19, 2010
I was tempted to try them out, seeing that the price seems unbeatable.

However, a quick check revealed that minimum shipping to the US is $23.23 and $26.18 to Europe. SEA costs $17.33.

Highest rates from any Chinese website i've ever seen!
It's great ! And I found this :Bulk&Promotion
Gee, everything seems so good.

joe555

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
europe
Signaturevapor had something I want... almost. They have a 601 w/ cartomizers but I want a 602 that is the manual version.

Question, are they a registered supplier here?

I can't find anyone in the U.S that has this stuff yet. :~(
Joe
yeah, the user who originally posted about the website. but it seems they haven't used this forum since May 2010.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
There is free shipping at
Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA
They are in Pennsylvania..
Great Company..

I'm telling ya'.. I'm really happy I got myself a hold of a 401. Not only is the battery life better than a 510 but the attys last alot longer, are cheaper,and to top it off the "smart" pcc is perfect because they will never over charge like the 510's... Out of my 3, this is my absolute favorite and I'm sure to let everyone I know be aware of it...

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Angel, I like my 40xs and PCC also. Some of us have had a few probs with the newer stuff coming in though. Glad your stuff is working good!
Joe
Hi Joe,

I'm still stunned and I've had this since December without a failure.. Thankys for the head's up on the problems that have been seen lately, seemd to have missed that on the forums about the 401's.. Great to know..:)

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
OK, from another 40x thread it looks like SLB also makes 40x stuff and, especially w/ the batts, it is hard to tell the diff from a Smoore batt. Could it be that the batts we are having probs w/ are SLB and not Smoore? Anyone know anything about this?
Joe
That is very possible.. Now I'm wondering why I can never seem to find out what company the attys and batteries are from when I order them from whomever..

I've given up using my 510 since I adore the 401 so much.. Still use my Janty Stick but not often... I don't know why everyone is so into 510's compared to the 401's.. The 401 battery and atty life seem alot longer, plus the PCC is "smart" which is a huge beinifit in comparison.. Oh! plus the taste off a 401 is alot better.. Only problem I have with the 401's are that the attys kinda peel and need to press it down.. Kinda like as you inhale the atty screen will lift up from the air.. This happens at least once or twice a day... Yeah, I know.. I need to buy more attys and throw them out more often *LOL*

Haven't used a 601..

Last edited:

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Angels, peel, screen? I had the paint peel off some attys I soaked in cola. What peeled?

But yes, I think suppliers should say who makes what on the page for each product. Ecigsupply does this but not many others do.

I have just been reading about the 60xs and they sound good. Not sure though since they are so new and I don't have one.
Joe

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Angels, peel, screen? I had the paint peel off some attys I soaked in cola. What peeled?

But yes, I think suppliers should say who makes what on the page for each product. Ecigsupply does this but not many others do.

I have just been reading about the 60xs and they sound good. Not sure though since they are so new and I don't have one.
Joe
Hi Joe,

I need to check out the 601's.. I am totally tired of the manual batteries and that is one of the main reasons I love the 401's..

Yeah... the screen thingy that is covering the top of the atty (where you drip to make the atty a bit moist) is actually peeling away from the metal part of the atty where it attaches... It's weird.. I need to gently push it back into place...

Last edited:

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Ohh, I have never seen that Angels.

I have 40x manuals and autos but seam to use my autos more. Just too lazy to push that button sometimes.

The 60xs got some good reports here... somewhere??? I would want flavor = to a 40x though.
Joe
Hiya' Joe,

I was amazed when it started with the attys...

That's the thing about checking out the 601'.. The flavor is what I adore about 401's (plus the auto and smart pcc).. I was on this forum for months reading the reviews, tips&tricks, and all so I could try to make a decision on a better vapor-er. So I decided on the 510 because a year ago everyone praised them and said they were the best.. Little did I know that 510's taste lousy in comparison to the 401 and the battery life is so wonderful.. With the 401 even with constant vaping I don't need to recharge the battery every 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours...

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Angels shhh, most of that stuff is still a secret around here. That is not so good maybe as suppliers for 40x stuff are getting harder to find. Spread tha word I guess then. :~)

I got a 3.7v dse905 mod and a 40x adapter... and that also works good, Gotta push that button though. :~( I got that because of 40x batt probs. Buy hey, the 40x batts are not that expensive. Nor are tha attys but I just hate to see em die as long as there is any life left.
Joe
Joe

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
Regarding the M601--

The M301 which litecigusa carries is in essence an M601 atty with a metal sleeve on it. I just trial ordered the new M301/601 product called the X-power which as far as I know litecig is the first to carry in the US.

Half the time I drip on either the M301 or the M601, and the other half I actually use the cartridge oldstyle. The construction of the M301 cartidge is like a 510, meaning it will hold a pretty good amount of liquid.

Since this section of the forum is for people like me who really appreciate the tasty M401 and will never ever be happy with something like a 510, let me say nothing equals an M401 in taste. But the M301/601 comes very very close.

ivapour in the uk and electronic-cigz in canada carries an excellent 510 to 601/301 adapter so it's possible to try out the attys (or cartomizer in the second variant of the 601) without going the kit route. Just stick the atty with the connector onto a 510 battery or some 510 mod source (Maxx, Riva, eGo).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread