Current M Series Suppliers (04/12/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
Thanks for sharing, AngeLsLuv, and that really is a nice smiling cat avatar. Ninja cat, Cheshire, fierce hunter, lazy odalisque, cats have it all but especially they have that happy closed eye look that dogs, as great as they are too, can't hope to compete with. And nope, I'm not gonna say cats are M401's and dogs are 510's.

I sometimes wonder if I would've stayed with vaping if my starting equipment weren't an M401 (the branded True Smoker Dragon).

After nearly a year of vaping, I've pretty much tried all the major atomizers and the latest E2 cartomizer too but the M401 (and the M301/601) are unique for me, with the BE112 being the only non-Smoore that competes with the Smoores in tastiness.

Oh yeah, I'll just throw this out there--the drip tip designed for the 306 will work on a 401 atty. The only caveat as with a 306 is the drip tip might be hard to get off without some force. I had to use a plier to get it off the 306. --OK, just tried getting it off the 401. Came off easy which is good.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
Anyone tried the 401 cartos? I found a place in Texas that now has them.

When the cartomizers first hit it big, I was looking forward to a 401 Carto. Then I realized a carto construction would change the flavor of a 401. Can't beat the convenience of a carto of course but generally I find 'em lacking in the taste department. The M301 and M601 cartos are pretty good though, even if not as tasty as the M301/601 attys. Maybe it might be a similar case with the 401 carto, where it'll do nicely as a supplement to the 401 attys.

Have a link to the texas store that has the 401 carto? I'm sure it's not a Smoore product.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Last edited:

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Kemuri and Joe,

So I've decided that my main seller will be Litecigs and then I'll try others as I go... First time in the year I actually decided to have a main seller for the basics..

About cats... At present I am down to 5 (Cleosopheles, Sissy, Symkah, Sparky, Rhiannon).. I don't even know how I got so many S's in all that.. Sissy was the only one that already had a name when we adopted her from a couple who were moving to England, the rest are strays except for Rhiannon since we got her from one of my aunts... At one point I had 12 at the same time and will probably end up an old cat lady, but then I guess I already am *LOL*..

The moniker I had found somewhere online in like 1995 and couldn't find who created it, so I just grabbed it and have been using it ever since...

I don't get something.. Last year people were going on about how the 2 piece designs of the cheapo e-ciggies were garbage and that the 3 piece design was better.. Now everyone is all happy about cartos so I don't get it.. Plus how would you clean it and if the atty is still good, you'd have to throw it out when the fiberfill or whatever is inside them disinagrates, and you'd need to use a syringe to refill it (or somehow soak it in juice).. So what's all the cheers for them now all about??

Last edited:

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
Joe, I'll keep that TX site in mind. Always good to have another M-type supplier, and I might try out the 401 carto, plus ordering some Dekang liquid and XL cart at the same time to absorb the shipping cost.

Speaking of shipping cost--Angels, although you already know litecig has essentially free shipping cost at under $20 purchase, it's good to log in when ordering so you get the built up points for a purchase over $35. Sometimes I get lazy and don't. How some vendors like shawn at litecig or goodprophets, rockymountainvapor and madvapes offer free shipping and/or very low cost shipping while maintaining discount pricing always surprises me. The really tasty icing is of course that they get the package out quickly. I think vapers are the most spoiled customers in that we simply expect that now and go into panic mode when the order doesn't arrive within a week.

Cartomizers seem to have improved a bit since the early days of the 808, and there are variations in terms of ohms. The filler-less E2 cartos seem to hold some promise in being theoretically safer (non burning filler and "socks" around the coil) and truer to flavor since there's no filler taste in the background. I'm trying out the E2 510 I got from cloudsofvapor but do get an occasional "off" taste. Haven't done an autopsy so I don't know if that's from a wicking problem or if there is a dab of glue at the bottom of central inner tube. It's not from using 3.7v or higher since this E2's ohms is 2.5 and 3.2v is a better fit.

If in the order of tastiness, dripping is the best, followed by a cartridge system and then the cartomizer, would a person who simply dabs a touch of liquid on his-her tongue get the most flavor?

I still think cats, like orchids, are really transplanted aliens from Mars but cats are better because they can do a silent meow.

/rambling out

Last edited:

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Joe, I'll keep that TX site in mind. Always good to have another M-type supplier, and I might try out the 401 carto, plus ordering some Dekang liquid and XL cart at the same time to absorb the shipping cost.

Speaking of shipping cost--Angels, although you already know litecig has essentially free shipping cost at under $20 purchase, it's good to log in when ordering so you get the built up points for a purchase over $35. Sometimes I get lazy and don't. How some vendors like shawn at litecig or goodprophets, rockymountainvapor and madvapes offer free shipping and/or very low cost shipping while maintaining discount pricing always surprises me. The really tasty icing is of course that they get the package out quickly. I think vapers are the most spoiled customers in that we simply expect that now and go into panic mode when the order doesn't arrive within a week.

Cartomizers seem to have improved a bit since the early days of the 808, and there are variations in terms of ohms. The filler-less E2 cartos seem to hold some promise in being theoretically safer (non burning filler and "socks" around the coil) and truer to flavor since there's no filler taste in the background. I'm trying out the E2 510 I got from cloudsofvapor but do get an occasional "off" taste. Haven't done an autopsy so I don't know if that's from a wicking problem or if there is a dab of glue at the bottom of central inner tube. It's not from using 3.7v or higher since this E2's ohms is 2.5 and 3.2v is a better fit.

If in the order of tastiness, dripping is the best, followed by a cartridge system and then the cartomizer, would a person who simply dabs a touch of liquid on his-her tongue get the most flavor?

I still think cats, like orchids, are really transplanted aliens from Mars but cats are better because they can do a silent meow.

/rambling out

Hi Kemuri,

Just ramble on.. That's all I do here...

*Where's the friggin' emocons??? AAauuuggghhh!!!*

Cats transplanted from Mars *LOL*

Wait... I thought women are from Venus and men are from Mars, so if cats are from Mars, then why don't many men like cats?? *LOL*

Definately.. I'm still trying to figure ourt how LiteCigs and some of the others can have free shipping, especially when adding the bomus of points (didn't even notice that until after I ordered)... Their mark up must not be that high at all.. Compared to many of the stores, I'm happy that it's possible to get the 401, 510, and 801 attys and stuff all in one store.. One stop shopping is a way to go............ Me thinks we care spoiled too..

You're not the only one on the forum that has mentioned an "off" taste to your carts, been noticing posts saying that.. This is another reason why I don't get why they are popular.. Understanding that they have come along way, but I'm still wondering about my questions and also read for a few months on the forum before I bought my first e-ciggie tht the 510 was the best version, when in fact I'm not a big fan of them since I got my 401..

What really shocks me is that I got this 401 from Royal Smokers at the beginning of January.. The box says it is from a company named "Vivo".. I don't know what it is about it, but I'm still after 9 monthsm, I'm still using the same origional atty, and have cleaned it quickly using the running hot water about 3 times... There was some peeling of the atty (part of the atty lifted up on one side, but just making sure it is laying down like it is suposed to has still worked...

I know I should, but I've never dripped.. Am afraid I'd drink too much juice.. Not just drips but swollowing tons, yuck!! Still don't get how the flavor doesn't taste as good as it does vaping it *LOL*

Last edited:

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
The Texas place... I just saw them when doing a google for 401 cartos.

Dripping is kinda risky on 40xs cause the batts are not sealed and juice will get into there. Dipping is maybe better? I do mostly my carts.

I got 5 808 cartos to use w/ my 905. I find myself using them often. No quite the flavor of our 401s but... not so bad. If I take a vape that tastes not as good as the one before I just refill using the condom ..... It's a snap I think. Not sure this .... will work on the new e2s.

Oh, we may all have some stardust in our past.

And oh Angels, men who don't like cats have just not met the right cat yet. I have a real good friend who told me he didn't like cats. I told him what I said earlier. He argued the point. Now he has a cat that he is crazzzy about. And yes, I rub in the "told you so" deal. :~)
Joe

Last edited:

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
PapaJoe, unfortunately the condom/buttplug fill methods will not work on the E2 since the liquid holding tank is essentially sealed and there's no filler to absorb the liquid from the mouthpiece or the threaded side, making the use of the syringe with the flexible plastic needle pretty much the only way to replenish, unless you somewhat forcibly remove the flat piece surrounding the nichrome loop. Then it's possible to drip down the inner wall of the tube into the reservoir chamber, and replace the flat hard "washer" to cap off the reservoir again. I've done this but I'm sure it will cause slight leakage so I just use it at home. Taste isn't bad on the E2 revision 3, better than the standard cartos, but of course not up to dripping standards.

You're right in that dripping into a 401 atty is riskier for the 401 battery than dipping, but I rarely use 401 batts nowadays and rely on my simple single-AA box. Had a blond moment last night. Since I had ordered a LR306 and driptip to check out on the current buzz, I thought I'd revisit it again. And durn it, it tasted as nice as a 401. Then I realized I had forgotten that I had test-placed the 306 driptip on my trusty 401 atty and that's why it tasted so good. :p

Angels, I can't see how a man can't like cats which have the feminine mystique about them as a species. Natural attraction I'd think. However, a guy who like musicals and Oprah, I stay far away from.

Unconfirmed tidbit--one Smoore vendor told me Smoores are huge in Japan. This does make sense since the Japanese can be finicky about presentation and tastiness. Whether it's true or not I don't know so I'll leave the vendor's name out. He's not registered on ecf.

Last edited:

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
I have the 808 old style cartos, that I use on my 905, and have had no probs w/ them. Maybe they will make, or already do make 401s w/ filler like those?

Glad the Smoore stuff is popular somewhere. I have gotten several folks started w/ the 401/2s and they are happy. I taught them to fill the carts w/ a pin and sent them for the XL carts. Pop tha bucket, stick the pin between the filler and the side of the bucket, and let the juice run down the pin. I use some T top pins they sell in the sewing dept at Wally world. They are a bit thicker than a reg streight pin. I just filled 3 XL carts in 5 mins. And... they last a good while. Sometimes I fill all 10 of my XL's at once. Hmm, maybe I already said this stuff earlier? If so... sorrry.
Joe

Mariana

Moved On
Sep 26, 2010
Hong Kong
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: supplier spam

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
I still don't get this with the guys who don't like cats..

PapaJoe, Hehehe I really love having the "I told you so" moments in life.. I tend to get them often.. someone claims I must have an old soul and have been through this a lot before.. I'm beginning to believe it and I refuse to come back again...

Kemuri, *LOL* A guy who likes musicals.. Well that's alright with me although I really don't like them (give me comedy), but Oprah.. AAAuuuuggghhh!!!

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Angels, hey wait a min... Kemuri is not tha only one who likes musicals. What about The Sound of Music, Cabaret, and The Wizard of Oz???

I don't know about that old soul stuff but... it does seam that some among us just understand more than they should. Oh, but you might not have a choice about coming back???

Anyone know of 401 filler type cartos being offered in the U.S by an ECF registered supplier??? (gota stay on topic a bit). :~)
Joe

Oh, thanks Misty! Your doing a great job!

Last edited:

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Angels, hey wait a min... Kemuri is not tha only one who likes musicals. What about The Sound of Music, Cabaret, and The Wizard of Oz???

I don't know about that old soul stuff but... it does seam that some among us just understand more than they should. Oh, but you might not have a choice about coming back???

Anyone know of 401 filler type cartos being offered in the U.S by an ECF registered supplier??? (gota stay on topic a bit). :~)
Joe

Oh, thanks Misty! Your doing a great job!

Hi Pops!!

I am kinda suprised when a guy likes musicals.. I worked technical theatre for years before I had to stop working and I even had trouble dealing with musicals *LOL*

That's the thing, when something happens, I tend to always think to myself "Oh not again" even with things I've never experienced before.. Something to the idea from friends all my life that I know way too much.. One close friend that I've been like a sister to since elementary school now insists that I'm a bodhistattva, which sort of intimidates me, but if I am it does make sense...

If I do have a choice, I am not doing this again.. This lifetime has been really rough, which brings up another situation.. When people have died and came back to life it seems like they all (well those on tv talking about it) say that they cross over and are given a choice to return to life or not.. Three years ago amoung other things, I flat-lined twice and I'm ...... that I don't remember going to the other side, nor do I remember being given the choice.. Since I have been trying to figure out why I'm here because I certainly would not have stayed *LOL*

As far as 401 cartos.. I checked with my list of 401 suppliers and the only one I found that sells them is Beyond E Cigs.. I've never used the company, but I've never heard anything negative about them, so go for it :)

Super Nova M401 Electronic Cigarette Cartridges

Beyond Technologies, Inc
420 Mckinley St
Suite 111-216
Corona, CA 92879

Phone: 951-254-9498

Last edited:

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Angels, you never know what you might do that could change all kinds of things in the future. Maybe things you will never even know about. Just reading your posts and seeing that smiling kitty face always brightens my day.

Yes I might call or email about those cartos. I just couldn't help notice that the ones in the picture could not fit a 40x.
Joe

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Angels, you never know what you might do that could change all kinds of things in the future. Maybe things you will never even know about. Just reading your posts and seeing that smiling kitty face always brightens my day.

Yes I might call or email about those cartos. I just couldn't help notice that the ones in the picture could not fit a 40x.
Joe

Hi Pops,

That is too nice of you to say that.. Thank You..........

So did you call about the cartos yet??

(((((((((((((((Hugeroos)))))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread