Custom eJuice - Canada's Finest eLiquid - Dream it, Vape It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
We are proud to introduce our brand new online store www.customejuice.ca and we would like to invite all ECF members to come and check it out!
Custom ejuice is a premium e-liquid supplier serving Canada only. We offer a small yet reasonably priced selection of hardware, but our juice is what we are most proud of. At Custom eJuice we don't pretend to know what tastes good to you. Instead we give you options to customize every aspect of your eJuice. As part of our grand opening we will be throwing in some awesome prizes in the first few orders. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks for reading. Vape on!

Stiiinger

Jul 11, 2014
Mississauga, Canada
Masterdaver, do you plan to offer other shipping options besides Xpresspost at some point? I find it hard to justify a purchase where the shipping costs are over 50%, and I don't need 10 bottles of juice at the moment.

Expedited parcel for $10 seems to be the common alternative (and even that is a little pricey in my opinion).

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
Thank you Stiiinger for the valuable feedback. I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to reply but I have been busy researching ways to introduce a cheaper shipping option. Our current Xpresspost rates are a flat rate for up to 500g and a higher flat rate for over 500g. It is a good value if you are ordering several bottles at once, but it is not economical for small orders. Our business is modeled to provide our customers with options and shipping should be no exception. I will post the details once I have everything arranged. In the meantime, I would be happy to send you an order with no shipping charge. You can choose Xpresspost at checkout then subtract the shipping cost from the payment that you send. Just let me know the order is for you, Stiiinger. You can use the order notes if needed.

Stiiinger

Jul 11, 2014
Mississauga, Canada
Thank you Stiiinger for the valuable feedback. I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to reply but I have been busy researching ways to introduce a cheaper shipping option. Our current Xpresspost rates are a flat rate for up to 500g and a higher flat rate for over 500g. It is a good value if you are ordering several bottles at once, but it is not economical for small orders. Our business is modeled to provide our customers with options and shipping should be no exception. I will post the details once I have everything arranged. In the meantime, I would be happy to send you an order with no shipping charge. You can choose Xpresspost at checkout then subtract the shipping cost from the payment that you send. Just let me know the order is for you, Stiiinger. You can use the order notes if needed.

Sold! Couldn't pass up the generous offer. Threw in a couple extra bottles to the cart to make it a bit more worth your while, but at those prices, not by much ;-)

Does the free shipping offer disqualify me from the Vamo promotion? :blush:

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
We are pleased to announce that we now offer an Expedited Parcel Flat Rate shipping option along with our Expresspost option. The rate mirrors our lowest possible shipping cost to each province (we are chipping in part of the shipping cost for our friends in Ontario). We still have 2 more Vamos to give away....

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
Come check out our new flavors! We have just added Berry Crunch, Cocoa Rounds, Cucumber, French Vanilla Creme, Rainbow Drops, Rice Crunchies, and Swedish Gummy to our massive selection. As always we will combine flavors to your exact specification. Don't forget to claim your 20% discount off your first order with the coupon code "welcome"

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
It's time to give stuff away. Here's the deal. For 1 week from the time of this post, we will double the quantity of juice in your order. If you order 1 bottle, you get 2, if you order 2 bottles you get 4. You get the idea. If you are placing your first order you can use the coupon code "welcome" to receive 20% off. That works out to $4 per 30ml bottle! There has never been a better time to try our juice.

Budz

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 4, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
www.pharaohvapes.com
It's time to give stuff away. Here's the deal. For 1 week from the time of this post, we will double the quantity of juice in your order. If you order 1 bottle, you get 2, if you order 2 bottles you get 4. You get the idea. If you are placing your first order you can use the coupon code "welcome" to receive 20% off. That works out to $4 per 30ml bottle! There has never been a better time to try our juice.
Your juices are perfect. I just put on Apple Pie + Cinnamon. Wow!

I'm trying to order French Vanilla, but I can't find it on the drop down menu. :)
Wanted your opinion on the Egyptian tobacco blend too!

masterdaver

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 7, 2014
Canada
www.customejuice.ca
Your juices are perfect. I just put on Apple Pie + Cinnamon. Wow!

I'm trying to order French Vanilla, but I can't find it on the drop down menu. :)
Wanted your opinion on the Egyptian tobacco blend too!

If you want French Vanilla you need to order it from the Custom eJuice page. Our Easy eJuice page is where you will find pre-made blends. The Egyptian Tobacco blend is a clone of Cleopatra cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread