Status
Not open for further replies.

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
I just ordered
Stainless Steel 304L Welded Round Tubing, 1/4" OD, 0.21" ID, 0.020" Wall, 36" Length
Stainless Steel 304L Welded Round Tubing, 3/16" OD, 0.148" ID, 0.020" Wall, 36" Length
2 day shipping so it should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday so I can drill your tip on Thursday with the stainless inside.
Hopefully one of those sizes will work.
I also received to wood for your mod

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
I just ordered
Stainless Steel 304L Welded Round Tubing, 1/4" OD, 0.21" ID, 0.020" Wall, 36" Length
Stainless Steel 304L Welded Round Tubing, 3/16" OD, 0.148" ID, 0.020" Wall, 36" Length
2 day shipping so it should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday so I can drill your tip on Thursday with the stainless inside.
Hopefully one of those sizes will work.
I also received to wood for your mod

Sweet!

I'm betting the 3/16" is the right size for a 510 tip.

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
More pictures

IND-001a.jpg

IND-001b.jpg

IND-001c.jpg

Tigers Pre-order Indulgence in redwood burl with the cone drilled to fit a 3.5 Vision
Thanks Tiger for this idea

LX3-011c.jpg

XL3 in Box Elder Burl (black/green)

XL3-010c.jpg

XL3 in redwood

XL3m-007c.jpg

XL3 Mini in Iron Wood Burl (dark)

XL3m-008c.jpg

XL3 Mini in York Gum

These are being mailed to Eric tomorrow morning and should be in the store shortly.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
More pictures

IND-001a.jpg

IND-001b.jpg

IND-001c.jpg

Tigers Pre-order Indulgence in redwood burl with the cone drilled to fit a 3.5 Vision
Thanks Tiger for this idea

LX3-011c.jpg

XL3 in Box Elder Burl (black/green)

XL3-010c.jpg

XL3 in redwood

XL3m-007c.jpg

XL3 Mini in Iron Wood Burl (dark)

XL3m-008c.jpg

XL3 Mini in York Gum

These are being mailed to Eric tomorrow morning and should be in the store shortly.

Holy Moly Goobedly Gobbedly.. I don't know what to say... how is it possible that each successive batch comes out even better than before? You got some magic in that shop?

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
I am going to have a very hard time putting this on the website....

must.have.for.myself LOL
didn't you get the first one....lol

Wowsers!!! That is gorgeous!
So will it be possible to get a mod, tank, and tip in matching wood as a set??? :drool:
Thanks!
Yes I should be able to make a battery tube, small cone, tank and tip.
I could even make a battery tube, small cone, tank, tip and a standard cone. This way you could use cartos or the tank on the same mod. :)

I am also looking into making a cone that comes up around a tank for the indulgence. This should end up with battery tube, tank cone and tip. This would be a 3 piece set vs 4-5 piece set which keeps the price down.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Jeez, I don't even use tanks. Never wanted to because they always looked kinda funky to me. Even the nicer ones like Jon Boys and Phiniacs.

But this type tank, with the right PV is a whole new ball game.

BTW. Nice job on the custom wood ordering menu on your site Eric. Let me go hide my CC before it catches fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread