Customer and Product Support Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily33

Apr 25, 2012
Kansas City, MO
(Hope I'm asking this in the right thread-I apologize if not :D )
But are you still selling the DV Ego-T 1300 battery? I love the one I have, but I need a backup. And I have a friend ready to quit smoking so I wanted to get her one too.
I'm asking because when I click on the product link under my "Completeed Orders" it says the page is no longer found. I'm Soooo hoping they're just still on back-order or something?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
What happened to the smoktech 1500 mah batteries that were thicker? They were up on the site for awhile, now can't find them. Thanks--Bob

I took them off for now as we won't be getting them back within two weeks. I am getting a LOT of email about them. Smoktech is having "material" problems again so getting them restocked is going to be more than 3 weeks.

Nothing is wrong with them, they are coming back, just needed to remove them for the time being.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey Eric :) I was looking at the site to place an order, and I noticed you still have 1.7Ω and 2.0Ω single coil flangeless cartos listed. I thought I bought all of those. Do you still have some? If so, I'll buy what you have left :D IIRC, you had said you wouldn't be getting any more of those....

We did an inventory. :)

a while back we had a problem with our hosting provider with lots of items getting marked in or out of stock, it was a huge issue, with so many products we can't do an inventory each day, so when I did one, I noticed we had them.

what I have now listed as in stock on the website is the correct number of what we have left. Probably not going to get any more.
looks like we have 1 and 4 respectively.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
We did an inventory. :)

a while back we had a problem with our hosting provider with lots of items getting marked in or out of stock, it was a huge issue, with so many products we can't do an inventory each day, so when I did one, I noticed we had them.

what I have now listed as in stock on the website is the correct number of what we have left. Probably not going to get any more.
looks like we have 1 and 4 respectively.
Hmmmmm....I see qty 1 for 1.7Ω and qty 11 for 2.0Ω flangeless....

Coincidentally, that's what I purchased with my last order :)

Megan5995

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
California
My big question is to everyone who uses a kanger protank 2 - I'm using a 2.2 ohm coil head on my tanks - I get only about 1 tanks/1 days worth of vaping before I have to change my coils out - I use high vg juice (between 70/30 vg/pg to 90/10 vg/pgs depending on the company and very rarely anything lower because my palette is so sensitive I can taste the chemical components unless well steeped even as well as taste the burnt coil before anyone else does) - I do tend to chain vape which I know with high vg juice can burn out coils faster - my question is how long does your coil normally last you - I've already played around with mods and unfortunately I can taste all previous juices vaped as well as pick up the burnt taste faster so I'd be constantly changing my cotton - I use an innokin mvp 2.0 shine at the lowest settings (3.3 and 6.0 whatever that means I know the 3.3 is resistance I believe and the 6.0 is battery power) - also Eric I was wondering if you were ever going to consider bringing in replacement kanger protank base replacement o rings or seal rings because sometimes we loose those too lol

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Looking at the smoktech 1500 winder and the description says VV. On the pictures it shows markings for watts setting also. Does it have both capabilities?--Thanks--Bob

Yes, it does both :)

- also Eric I was wondering if you were ever going to consider bringing in replacement kanger protank base replacement o rings or seal rings because sometimes we loose those too lol

Yes, in fact the last few days I have had about a dozen requests which is kinda odd. I received a set of orings in my last shipment but of course.. not the right item. I ended up getting what seems to be the base oring, just the oring that goes on the mini below the threads, none for the glass.

I am working on it... :(

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Are you going to continue to carry the smok aro tank as I see your stock is getting low. I really like this tank, even better than the nautilus or the kanger lineup, and I have tried them all.--Bob

yes, I should be getting my smoktech shipment Thursday but I think they held the aro and just put in the aro II on this shipment.
Won't be 100% sure until we get it.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric....Any idea when you will get DV CE5 replacement coils in 2.4 ohm back in stock?.....5 pack BTW....Thanks!......Dal

Management change at the factory, I am working on it sorry for the delay :( Already received the wrong items so making sure it doesn't happen again.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Management change at the factory, I am working on it sorry for the delay :( Already received the wrong items so making sure it doesn't happen again.

Hey no problem, I ordered the 1.8 ohm anyway. If you could just deliver them in the next hour or so I will be happy:laugh:

Take care and have a great 4th of July to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread