Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Just received my order. Thanks for the fast shipping.
Now a bad news about CE3. 4 of them has damaged connectors (manufacture fault). There's a splinter between central pole and connectors core. Insulation damaged too. Resistance reading is OK but I haven't tried them yet with PV. Opened just one but can see others cartos through the wrap .
View attachment 121881 View attachment 121882
P.s. This is not a splinter. It's a piece of a hard wire sticking out of insolation. Not funny at all.

weird, maybe someone was ...... at their boss.. or just new at the factory, email me I'll take care of it.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I'm having a problem with my v8 and wanted to see if someone has a solution. All of the sudden it started going from what it was set at around 3.2 to 5.0 without me doing anything. At first it just did it occasionally but now it does it almost every vape. I've changed the adapter and the carto. I can get it to work for a few puffs if I don't tighten the carto down very far but it's hard to get it in the exact position between it connecting and it going to 5v and still it will only stay there for a short time. I've tried a new adapter and it's the same thing.

Woody-GC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
SW Kansas
I'm having a problem with my V8 and wanted to see if someone has a solution. All of the sudden it started going from what it was set at around 3.2 to 5.0 without me doing anything. At first it just did it occasionally but now it does it almost every vape. I've changed the adapter and the carto. I can get it to work for a few puffs if I don't tighten the carto down very far but it's hard to get it in the exact position between it connecting and it going to 5v and still it will only stay there for a short time. I've tried a new adapter and it's the same thing.

Does it do it with a different set of batteries Good Dog?

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
Eric,

I apologize if this has been discussed, but I'm out on the road and not reading all posts due to time constraints.

I went to the site to see if the larger Apollo Batteries were in stock, and the only Apollo Battery listed is the 650 mAh.

Will you be carrying the larger (900 and 1100) batteries?

------
As an aside, the Kanger T2 coil died after 2 weeks. I looked in my travel kit, and did not find any T2 Replacements. I was frantic, as the size of the T2 is great for my particular use.

Then, while digging further, I found the T2 box with a new T2 and 4 Replacement Coils. Saved by the last order that I received from you before leaving and packed in haste. LOL

-------------------------------------------

RodeoGeorge

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric,

I apologize if this has been discussed, but I'm out on the road and not reading all posts due to time constraints.

I went to the site to see if the larger Apollo Batteries were in stock, and the only Apollo Battery listed is the 650 mAh.

Will you be carrying the larger (900 and 1100) batteries?

------
As an aside, the Kanger T2 coil died after 2 weeks. I looked in my travel kit, and did not find any T2 Replacements. I was frantic, as the size of the T2 is great for my particular use.

Then, while digging further, I found the T2 box with a new T2 and 4 Replacement Coils. Saved by the last order that I received from you before leaving and packed in haste. LOL

-------------------------------------------

RodeoGeorge

I purchased the 900mah in all colors, I could not swing anymore than that one this order.
(Gold also LOL)

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
Thanks for the info Eric. I'll be back home tomorrow, and ready to place another order. If you don't mind, a few questions to help me with that order.

1. ETA for the 900 mAh Apollo batteries?

2. Are there any VV Grippers inbound?

Answers will dictate the order placement timing.

Thanks again.

RodeoGeorge

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Thanks for the info Eric. I'll be back home tomorrow, and ready to place another order. If you don't mind, a few questions to help me with that order.

1. ETA for the 900 mAh Apollo batteries?

2. Are there any VV Grippers inbound?

Answers will dictate the order placement timing.

Thanks again.

RodeoGeorge

I have one gripper I held back (for anyone who REALLY needs it lol) , should get more in about 5 days, for the apollo, not sure, they took two weeks last time, I expect the same this time, so 10 more days unfortunately barring issues, they are really slow.

NoMoCigars

Mar 25, 2011
Central Coast, Calif
Hey, a quick question about the Kanger T0 bottom Coil Clearomizer I just received. It seems to work quite well for me. One thing I noticed is that the top portion of the clearomizer (next to the tip) gets quite warm. Where exactly is the coil, I assumed it was at the bottom but that portion stays cool, it's just the top that gets warm.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey, a quick question about the Kanger T0 bottom Coil Clearomizer I just received. It seems to work quite well for me. One thing I noticed is that the top portion of the clearomizer (next to the tip) gets quite warm. Where exactly is the coil, I assumed it was at the bottom but that portion stays cool, it's just the top that gets warm.

The coil is at the bottom on that one. It would get hot at the top only through heat transfer.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Hello I ordered a passthrough that seems to be stuck in San Jose. Have dealt with that facility before and have not had a good time. Any help would be awesome. Leaving for a week long trip and dont want to bring much with me as I fear TSA lol. Thanks for your time : )

TSA won't bother you about vaping supplies. I take lots though screening all the time and they have never said anything but oh that must be one of the electronic cigarettes.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hello I ordered a passthrough that seems to be stuck in San Jose. Have dealt with that facility before and have not had a good time. Any help would be awesome. Leaving for a week long trip and dont want to bring much with me as I fear TSA lol. Thanks for your time : )

replied via email.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

TSA won't bother you about vaping supplies. I take lots though screening all the time and they have never said anything but oh that must be one of the electronic cigarettes.

Yeah, TxT is right, no worries w/TSA. I just went to Denver on Sunday, and back yesterday. DFW said nothing, and Denver asked what it was (I had placed them in the bin w/phone, etc.). I said it was electronic cigarettes (I had 3 there, 2 gogo's, 1 LT and all w/CE4+ clearos). He said I thought so, thanks, and moved me along. :) I also had a few bottles of juices and extra clearos in my 3-1-1 baggie. It's all good, and vaped in the bathrooms, just in case. :lol:

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
Sonicdsl I have had problems with the TSA many times over small things that were perfectly in line with their rules and (no offence to any law enforcement folks here) I do not like dealing with authority figures. I am the fully tatted up bald head guy authorities love to screw with and always single out lol. I try my best to avoid any reason for them to tell me to "Step to the side sir" Might have to do with the fact that I am always combative when they do mess with me. They always find some reason to pull me to the side lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread