Customer Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overwatch

Jul 24, 2009
Thanks to litecig, I've been happily vaping for almost a month now. No more analogs and I haven't looked back. I spent the last two weekends showing off my VX2 and PCC to people at parties.

It's a big hit among the geek crowd. I was sure to steer them right to litecigusa.net as I know Shawn does right by his customers. I had two friends put in orders for VX2 kits last night!

Keep doing what you're doing Shawn, and I'll stick with Litecig exclusively. I couldn't be happier! :thumbs:

sporkus

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Columbus,OH
I have to comment on the service I get from SHawn and Litecig in general.

When I first found Shawn, I was new to vaping and ecigs in general. I chose Litecig due to the excellent reviews on this site also Shawns selection, prices and location made fro a good choice. After placing my first order I was sold. Shipping was lightning fast!!! The after purchase service has been phenomenal. I ordered a battery and it was DOA. One call to SHawn and had a new battery in a few days. I had an order where some items got mixed up. After contacting shawn, he made it right and was professional and went the extra mile.

I even like the occasional "extras" that Shawn puts in. Needless to say, I m a life customer of Shawn and Litecig. Many of my friends who tried litecig have not been disappointed.

Ok, I tend to ramble on so I will sum this up:
SHAWN ROCKS!!!:thumbs:

:thumbs: Thats about all I can say. Not only was it my first order from litecig but my first e cig period. Placed the order at about 10:30 am on Friday, had multiple email confirmations within an hour and my order was waiting for me when I got home today (Monday). You can be expecting to receive more orders from me.

p.s. My boss had bought one from one of those places at the mall and spent twice what I did, I'll be leaving your business card on her desk :D

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Placed my first order with Shawn late Friday night for a M401 pass-through kit, 2 extra M401 atomizers and two bottles of juice. JD @ TrueSmoker did not have the atomizers in stock so I sent some business to Shawn.

I have to say I am very impressed with the service -- quick response time to emails, and VERY fast shipping. Was surprised to come home today and see the package in the mailbox. I was not expecting it until tomorrow.

LiteCig rocks -- can't wait for the Vapre 51 from LiteCig & TS!

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
It's cheaper to just cut it with glycerin, DIY style.

Example: Let's say you like the cappucino as your favorite and you usually vape 16mG....

BUY the 50mL bottle of Cappucino in 24mG then cut it down to 16mG by simply adding 25mL of clycerin (in a bigger bottle of course).

HUMCO glycerin is available at any WalMart or well stocked drug store and it is VERY CHEAP (ask pharmacist in either case to tell you where it is on the shelf). I personally don't like this clycerin, which I believe is actually synthetic.

I bought 2 small bottles of WILTON glycerin on eBay...which i suspect is better that HUMCO. I'll be trying it soon. Apparently, bakers & chefs commonly use WILTON glycerin for cake icing/frosting arrangements.

Two other good brands of glycerin are LORANN....as well as the "NOW" brand which is actually VEGETABLE GLYCERIN available at most HEALTH FOOD STORES. It is my understanding that it's not very expensive for a good sized bottle.

IF you try to mix glycerin fresh out of the fridge, some brands of it can be rather thick. Let it sit outside the fridge for awhile or heat it SLIGHTLY in the microwave before mixing. Be sure to SHAKE WELL. Best bet is to refrigerate all your vaping juices.

If you plan to use it with an epipe, BE SURE to leave the pipe in a DRAINING POSITION when you're not actually vaping with it! It DOES THICKEN your vaping juice and it also cloggs more easily than common PG based vaping juice.

ADDITIONAL NEW NOTES:
As mentioned before, I have determined that I do not like the Humco (synthetic) glycerin. Wilton is definitely better synthetic glycerin than the Humco. It is easily found on eBay.

Today I compared Wilton (synthetic) glycerin with the HERITAGE brand of VEGETABLE GLYCERIN which I got at a local health food store. I used each type to cut/thin some 16mG cappucino by just 25%....thus, making it 12mG. I vaped from TWO DSE601 EPIPES...SIDE-BY-SIDE.

Both vape nicely, but the Wilton is more likely to CLOGG the DSE601. The Wilton also did not preserve the original Cappucino flavor as well as the HERITAGE VG did.

So there you have it. In my side-by-side comparison, the HERITAGE brand of VEGETABLE GLYCERIN works better than the Wilton SYNTHETIC glycerin. That tells me that the HERITAGE VG probably also works better than that synthetic HUMCO stuff. I hope some folks find this helpful.

It seems likely to me that VEGETABLE GLYCERIN generally works better than SYNTHETIC GLYCERIN.

The HERITAGE VG was only about $5 for a 4 Oz/120mL bottle....yet I paid about the same price for just ONE 2 Oz/59mL bottle of the Wilton glycerin....which I'm neary certain is synthetic glycerin. Personally, I'll go with the HERITAGE VG. I've also heard that the "NOW" brand of VG is also very good. It is also sold at health food stores. I dumped my HUMCO glycerin (from WalMart) right down the toilet LOL

Last edited:

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
i will se about working some vg into the lineup

If you DO decide to start offering it.........The 3 brands of VG that I've found to be commonly available (mostly at health food stores) are HERITAGE, LorAnn and NOW. I'm not 100% SURE if LorAnn is actually VG....but I am sure that HERITAGE and NOW are both real VEGETABLE GLYCERIN.......perhaps you can find it in greater quantities, such as one gallon jugs or bottles. You would have to research it of course. I frequently research on Google & eBay for such things all the time.....

Last edited:

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
First off, let me say that I cannot recall doing business with ANYONE who puts THIS MUCH EFFORT into making the customer happy...not even CLOSE!!

I had been ranting with a couple of other fellas about the pot luck I've had with some recent DSE601 technical issues. I was able to modify a bad DSE601 for quick-change VX2 atty usage....and I made it clear that I had NO INTENTION of asking Shawn for ANOTHER (2nd) replacement....BUT HE SENT ONE ANYWAY!! This is a $70 pipe and I was happy with the MOD I made out of the defective one.....yet he STILL sent me another!

Top that off with receiving my order within just 48 hours.....AND the fact that he made very sensible substitutions for a couple of flavors he ran out of...and you've got a winning combination of OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Thanks Shawn, for being the BEST EVER WEB-BASED BUSINESS IN EXISTENCE!!!!!

Last edited:

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
i whole heartedly agree that Shawn/Litecig is the bomb but am i the only unlucky one on these lightspeed shipping times? i made a liquid order on monday around 12 maybe 1pm and nothing in the mail today! this is my second order and it wont be my last! i was just so hoping i could be vaping on Coke, apple, vanilla, and Dr pepper right about now! :D

The Doc

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Torrington, CT 06790
i whole heartedly agree that Shawn/Litecig is the bomb but am i the only unlucky one on these lightspeed shipping times? i made a liquid order on monday around 12 maybe 1pm and nothing in the mail today! this is my second order and it wont be my last! i was just so hoping i could be vaping on Coke, apple, vanilla, and Dr pepper right about now! :D

Blame the U.S. Postal service. The distance between Shawn and I is not that great....literally an afternoon drive. I could depart from my hometown at lunchtime on my motorcycle and be at Shawn's doorstep by dinnertime. With that being said, the USPS would look pretty darn lazy and inefficient if they could not do that within 3 days max. You on the other hand are much further away from PA, so they have some degree of excuse.......but I still think USPS is slacking a bit. Shawn always ships via USPS PRIORITY, so you really should have it by now. There obviously are slackers within the USPS.....no other logical explannation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread