Customer feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKim

Aug 12, 2011
Connecticut
I've been ordering juice from VK for almost a year now. Jeremy's Black Tea Blend is in my top three go-to vapes! I am always impressed with the quick order fulfillment and shipping. I just received a new shipment and it was less than 48 hours from placing the order to being in my mailbox!

I thought I'd give a new flavor a whirl this time around. I've been looking at the Pink Grapefruit for a while now. Unfortunately, I can barely detect a hint of the flavor. :( What flavor percentages do you use?

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
I really got to hand it to VaporKings, I tried 4 new vendors on Sat Dec 22, two of the four shipped Mon Dec 24. VaporKings was one of those two, I received both orders shipped Mon Dec 24 on Fri Dec 28, really great given the holiday and the fact they were first class. I really like my DCT and the VK logo on is a nice touch. Eventually I plan on getting the bigger one in the UDCT form with black chrome fittings. I have to admit the shipping at VaporKings is super, thanks VK.

On a side note the other two vendors shipped on Fri the 28th, hours after I had already received my other two orders.

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
Hello,

Do you ship ecigs and eliquids to India? If yes, do you offer a faster shipping method like Fedex, DHL or Aramex? If yes, I'm your customer for a long long time. Either way, please let me know.

Appreciate your help!

Regards.

Hello

I am sorry but we do not ship international at this time.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA
I have ordered many things from a various number of vendors. Vaporkings have always seem to be that go to guy though. Great products and super fast shipping. I have sent several new vapors to them and even vouched for them here on the forums many times. Especially with them being one of the few at that time to have the AGA T in. Good Going guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread