Customer Feedback

How would you rate your experience with VaporFlow.com?

• Excellent

• Good

• Satisfactory

• Poor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
I just got a new WETBOX!! It was easy to order from the website and I was able to choose the color and connector I wanted, both of which were not offered by other vendors at the time.

First....my experience with customer service was awesome!! I preordered the Wetbox with info saying they would not ship until the 24th, so I was expecting to receive it sometime close to the first of October. It shipped early and I actually RECEIVED it on the 24th! I didn't even know it was delivered until I checked my confirmation email and plugged in the number and WOW, it had been delivered several hours earlier!

Also, when I ordered, I forgot to get a battery. I thought it said it came with a battery, but when checking after I ordered, it only came with the battery ribbon to remove the battery. I quickly emailed Jason offering to make another order for the battery if he could negate the shipping charge. He responded right away and said he would include the battery at no charge!!!! By the way, the shipping for the entire order was ONLY $3.00!

I really like my WETBOX and I feel Vapor Flow has great customer service from this experience!

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just got a 905 today. I thought there was a problem and emailed Jason with my questions and he replied within minutes. Turns out I was mistaken and there was NO problem at all. Jason helped me figure it out and was so courteous and helpful. I will not hesitate to order from Vapor Flow again in the future. I can't wait for the battery to charge so I can check out my new toy. Thank you Jason for being such a great guy!

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
good prices, great service. i can't comment on the shipping, because i live in the same town so i've only picked up my orders locally, but i've ordered in the morning and picked up my supplies in the afternoon, which is great. jason has been helpful and always quick to respond to emails. when something i wanted to order was out of stock, he pointed me to another vendor on long island who had it in stock, instead of simply telling me "oh, i'll have it in stock soon."
i just recently tried flowbacco and 1176 from the American Revolution line of liquids, and they're both pretty tasty. I'm hoping to get a review up soon.

all in all, i've got nothing but good things to say about vaporflow.

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
One night recently when I was bartending, there were a good 6 or 7 vapers in the bar. The back of the bar, where most of them were, smelled like a delicious bakery every time I walked by. Sitting at the bar with his laptop was another customer, who had previously expressed interest in vaping. I'd givin him a little info in the past, but this time he said he was ready to order. I recommended vaporflow to him, as their services and prices are great, and the bar is located one town over from vaporflow. The customer emailed Jason, and got a reply a few minutes later. Did I mention this was sometime after midnight? The customer placed his order from vaporflow @ the bar, and arranged with Jason to pick it up the next day. I haven't seen this customer since, so I can only assume he's been happily vaping away ever since.

I vape constantly while working, and even though a fair amount of vapers frequent this bar, I get a ton of questions every night from those unfamiliar with vaping and those with only a cursory knowledge. It is very reassuring to know that there is a local vendor to whom I can confidently point those who are really interested vaping.

Cheeseburgermonger

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
USA
I have only ordered, once, from VaporFlow. I must say that they have excellent customer service. I wasn't even a customer, yet. ..just a window shopper. Thanks to Jason's help, I was able to make an informed decision. I felt very confident in placing my order.

When my order arrived, I was confused as to a couple things, and Jason was very quick to answer. I found this both odd and impressive, because I had sent the email after what I thought were standard business hours.

The prices at VaporFlow are very competitive. There is little difference between them and other online stores. I noticed a couple of the accessories for my ecig were perhaps a dollar or two higher than others. Considering the competition took days to answer my queries (if at all), I'll gladly pay a little extra for great customer service.

I bought a Boge LEO, with extra cartridges and an atomizer. I have not even bothered with the backup atomizer, yet. It's all working, just fine.. far better than I thought it would, actually! The LEO lends itself phenomenally to dripping. You may read my product review in my blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread