Not open for further replies.

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
<Authentic or not?>
To see whether the item is authentic or not, you can find it directly at the page.
5klhw0X.png

behNU4S.png

Reactions: KC0YNU

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
<About the Shipment Time>
Sing post
: 30% takes 5-7 days, 40% takes 8-12 days, 20% takes 12-15 days; 9% takes 15-25 days,1% takes 25-60 days .
ePacket for the USA: Most packages will be delivered in 2 weeks , still very few parcel will take about 25--60 days . Here are the detail shipping time of ePacket : 30% takes 5-7 days, 40% takes 8-12 days, 20% takes 12-15 days; 9% takes 15-25 days,1% takes 25-60 days.
Miuson Europe: 7~25 days
Turkey Post: 7~25 days
DHL: 5~7 days

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I placed an order on Oct 13 and have received confirmation of the order and a shipping number and tracking number. The tracking # shows no record of the item ever shipping and I have yet to get a response to the emails I have sent to support@efuntop.com

The confirmation I received showed shipping method 7 - 15 business days
Does that mean it's 7-15 days before the item leaves China? If so, can I still cancel this order since it hasn't shipped yet?

The tracking # for my order is: LS006177108CN
And the Order # is: 100114738

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
Hi,
I'm so sorry delayed to reply you, I will checked for you, your parcel has been shipped to you. 7-15 business days means it will take 7-15 business days to arrive at the destination, and the logistics news will be updated in these days, please don't worry about it.
And because the parcel has been shipped to you, I'm so sorry that we can not cancel the order for you, hope you can understand me, thank you very much.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Hi,
I'm so sorry delayed to reply you, I will checked for you, your parcel has been shipped to you. 7-15 business days means it will take 7-15 business days to arrive at the destination, and the logistics news will be updated in these days, please don't worry about it.
And because the parcel has been shipped to you, I'm so sorry that we can not cancel the order for you, hope you can understand me, thank you very much.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana

It has now been 10 days since I placed my order and efun.top hasn't shipped the item or issued a refund? I was contacted last night and asked if I would like a refund. I replied 12 hours ago that yes I want a refund and still NOTHING. Do I have to contact Paypal or my bank and report this as fraud? Perhaps I should let them know how your company does business and they will cease processing transactions with efun.top

I would appreciate it if someone would contact me to let me know that my refund has been processed

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
@AndyColins Maybe I can get help here..

I preordered an item and have been trying to cancel it but I've never received a reply to either email. I first emailed support@efun.top Feb. 27 and then on I emailed lucy@efun.top on March 1 after reading here on your site that cancellations would be processed immediately and STILL no reply. I also left a message in the popup support window on your site this morning. I REALLY just want to cancel my order and get refunded back to my paypal.

ORDER #100129767

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread