• Litecigusa service is TERRIBLE :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewnmachine

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Akron, Ohio - in the "hood"
I have NEVER EVER had a product delivered as fast as you do!!! I will always buy my batts and carts from LiteCig. Unfortunately what I won't buy is my juice. Not your fault - but as mentioned in another post the supplies come from China, and while I won't hesitate to buy hardware from China, I just can't bring myself to trust consumables from China. No quality control. Remember the deadly dog food, the poisonous toothpaste, the killer baby formula........???

I do realize that ingredients in all nicotine juices are probably suspect on various levels, but (for example) some juice suppliers advertise USDA Food Grade ingredients. I buy from them ( still knowing there are probably trace amounts of beetle spit or cow s**t .... somewhere in the mix ).

But for hardware and prices and shipping you can't be beat. Bottom line. You do a very very good job and I appreciate it. Thank you.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Just saw this poll and gave you 5 stars because that's as high as it would go!

I had a 510 Pass-through that went bad after 3 days and it was replaced within a week! Now that's service!

I have your site bookmarked and it is always the first place I look when I need something!

Get my orders lightening fast and great communication! Keep up the good work and thank you!

slin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
SoCal
so one 5 pack is working? you did not explain that in the phone conversation or i would of sent you a additional 5 pack to see if that corrected the problem.
I received replacement 1 x 5 pack today and I thank you for that. I think this would've been avoided I am a nooobe and there must've been misunderstanding on the phone. Please be patient with the dumb noooobe like myself. Thank you again ... yes i take back my earlier post and i'd return to your site for my future need.

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
I was a little dissapointed when my Hello 016 atts failed after about a month, and they weren't covered by warranty. I love the hello-16 over the ego for some reason, but I was kinda shocked when it died, sure didn't try to abuse it.

The shipping is good and the prices are fair, but I guess I was a bit ticked by the sorry-charley customer service.

I guess I'm still trying to get used to the idea of atomizers as disposable, I've got 4 to my name after about 8 months of vaping with the Hello-16 cones, (3 cone, one 510 lr from litecig) and the one cone was the only to shuffle off its mortal coil, the rest run great with cleaning and maintenence.
I understand that a business can't replace every last thing that has parts that have to endure alot of wear and tear, but I think I'd like to find a place with a more extensive warranty, even if it costs a buck or two more.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I gave 4 stars, only because of 'other factors'. Fast shipping, great prices, ( on sale this week )

I just wish when I ask a stupid question, the answers are a little more conciliatory.

I wanted to know if the black tea or the green tea tasted the most like YunYan.

The answer I got back was green tea tastes like green tea and black tea tastes like black tea.
( no ...., really?)

Period. Why not just say, oh, hey I don't know but we sell YunYan! I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't searched a little harder.

ok, since I can't see faces, and if these were friends, I would laugh at the joke, but it was serious question. To me it was important. So minus a star for unwarented sarcasm in the light of my nicotine addiction.:closedeyes:

Another part of my question was if the black tea was bitter? Not bad, but if it has sweet or try tones. I would like to try one of those one day, but if I can't get a serious response then, how can
I know. Even a, go to e cig forum and post a querey to get lots of peoples opinions, or something, anything to let the customer know they are not just a number.

I know we are, just numbers and that is lite cigs style, but this was a customer service poll so that is my critique.

You may ask why not give you three stars if that is how I feel? I guess there is that fine line between being flip and rude and giving someone the benefit of the doubt. Plus the other factors weigh heavily in favor of a good rating.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
sorry i was tryuing to figure out how to honestly describe them without saying they taste like this or that to me as taste varies so much from person to person. i honestly try to avoid answering what flavors taste like etc... been bit in the .... too many times by saying well i like it and think it tastes like ---
honestly noone is just a number. i answer all the tickets, phone calls everything myself personally.
if it would of been anything then about flavors i would of been able to give you a better answer honestly. i apologize for how it may have come off but i honestly had to think on how to answer about the flavors and not say yes i garuntee it tastes just like this. i hope you can understand the dilemma in answering your perticular question.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Of course, I can understand that.

This is why I gave you 4 stars
. For ME, an IDN is OK. Or hey lady, we have YUN YAN, it's on the next page, you silly goose, then you can roll your eyes in private.

Just to make you feel better, I have 3 people I do business with continuously and lite cig is one of the three. There is a couple others I like but I have been pretty faithful to the three for great prices, product and shipping. Product and shipping and sales trumps any lack of customer hand holding here. I am coming to grips with the lack of hand holding. I am getting over it. Blame those other guys/gals for their excessive pampering.:p

Really a non issue in the scope of things, but it is a critique, and only because there is a poll here.
I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise. I am used to you by now.:) I hope you are used to me too. :blush:

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
I wish you carried bigger bottles of Litchi. It drives me crazy that I have to order supplies from 2 different places.
Shipping is always great as is turn around time. I also wish you had more sales, or promo codes.
Your prices are good but sadly, there are cheaper places out there...

Please let me know where I can get stuff cheaper than LiteCigs. Maybe your talking strictly about juice. Every Time I do find something cheaper than litecigs the shipping charges always make it the same or most often more. If I really do find something cheaper than litecigs the site looks fake or fishy. The check outs look like some kind of scam.

As far as promos go I don't notice to many for litecigs but what I love is the Rewards Points you earn for spending money on the site. Its actually one of the more rewarding points programs I have ever seen. If you purchase stuff for friends and family it can add up fast.:thumb:

I would like to see bulk order discounts on Attys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread