CUSTOMER SERVICE RATING - Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlueNC

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
North Carolina
Pardon me while I gush just a bit ...
I'm new to the vaping, less than a week in ... I did about a weeks worth of research before I made a purchase and in the end I followed the advice of the fine people here at ECF and I order the mid range starter kit from SI with a 78mm batt and an extra pack of carts. I ordered late on a Tues and my order arrived Fri (Awesome!). By Sat I was making an order for a 650 X2 and a couple X2 clearos to get my hubby started as well as a new manual 78mm for me and couple of the nano clearos just to try out, they arrived yesterday (again, awesome!). Now, we're fortunate to have a couple of B&M vapor stores here in town but they cater to the 510 crowd ... However, I am trying out some juice from them. But, I went with SI because of the excellent CS you all talk about here ... Good service is very important to me. So, I made a rookie mistake with my hubby's X2 and didn't click it on right ... I just couldn't get it to work ... Bummed ... I pulled up the website on my iPad and used the Live Chat feature and "spoke" with Heather who IMd a link to a YouTube on how to turn the thing on ... I tried again and eureka! Thanks Heather!
To conclude (sorry for the book) I am super pleased with SI and will be a loyal customer. My hubby is fully on board and already wanting more batts and clearos ... I love my both my batts and the nano (one was a dud but the other works stellar and I adore it) and will be ordering more, more, more. :)
So, thank you to everyone here at ECF for steering me in the right direction and thank you SI for being a great company with excellent products and service ... We are now a smoke free family.
Oh and ... While researching I watched several Mr. Outlaw vids on YouTube ... They're great, thanks for those too!

Last edited:

adammg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
USA
I wanted to share my experience with Smokeless Image. I have been using them for 2 months. Last week my mom decided she wanted to try e-cigs so I recommended that she try the Smokeless Image. I ordered 2 Auto 78mm batteries and cartomizers. I received them today, one of the batteries was a manual. Not a big deal for me, but she wants to keep things close as possible to smoking. I contacted Smokeless Image through their Help Desk, with in an hour I had a reply and email from Jason. They had went a head and sent out the correct battery free of charge and told me to keep the manual as a gift. I was blown away at that level of customer service. This just gives me more reason to recommend Smokeless Image. Already have another family member wanting to try out vaping, not to mention I'm eyeing that new VV X2 for myself.

invadergsx

Oct 18, 2010
Michigan
I have been using Smokeless Image for about 3 years. There customer service is very good. Well it depends on who you deal with. Heather is definitely the best. Only 1 time did I have a problem with giving me issues about battery warranty and that was Jason. He told me that if any of my batteries have damage from liquid they will no longer warranty them when it's their CE3's that caused the leak. I don't know, but if you look at a customers history and see they drop $150 a month on average you should give a little love.

KSfarmgal

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2013
Kansas
I had zero problems with my first order with Smokeless Image. The item has exceeded my expectations so far, and I'm very happy. It did take a bit longer than expected to arrive, but that's strictly due to the post office. I'm a former shipping manager, and know that once a package leaves a vendor, it's pretty much out of the vendor's control & strictly on the shipper/delivery service.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
To me, a sign of a great company is how little one needs customer service. I only had to contact customer service twice while spending hundreds of dollars at SI. Once via e-mail with Heather who was very pleasant and accommodating and once via phone with Jason who cleared up my little problem pronto. Actually he called me back twice trying to contact me till he was successful.

While there must be some other companies with good customer service, I can't ask for more than I have gotten from SI.
Kudos to all at SI.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Until we move into a bigger space next month we have no place to
Add desks for phone support :( please send in your question via email and you will be responded to in 24 hours.
I don't know man I seem to be the Debbie Downer here because I called six times today and no one picked up the phone at all.

Symbiotic Biorhythms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
I (like a lot of other people) got caught up in the delayed shipping due to the holiday coupon and such. I didn't know the cause of the delay at the time and started a support ticket. Support was very quick to respond and explain the situation. I was frustrated and may have come off a bit rude (no cursing or name calling or anything), and support handled it very polite and professionally. This was last Friday. I felt terrible about being one of 'those' customers (having worked in customer support myself) and responded to the ticket today with an apology.

In short, SI support is quick and professional. Thank you 'Steve' for putting up with my mini temper tantrum. I promise to be as good a customer as you are a CS next time :)

1st Officer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2012
Central Virginia
I (like a lot of other people) got caught up in the delayed shipping due to the holiday coupon and such. I didn't know the cause of the delay at the time and started a support ticket. Support was very quick to respond and explain the situation. I was frustrated and may have come off a bit rude (no cursing or name calling or anything), and support handled it very polite and professionally. This was last Friday. I felt terrible about being one of 'those' customers (having worked in customer support myself) and responded to the ticket today with an apology.

In short, SI support is quick and professional. Thank you 'Steve' for putting up with my mini temper tantrum. I promise to be as good a customer as you are a CS next time :)

I'm sure they have heard worse, possibly from me...lol I guess when the majority of your customers are in the throws of nicotine withdrawal sooner or later you either grow some thick skin or you wont make it in this business. If you are around a while and pay attention to the new folks posts especially the nasty ones it's not hard to tell they are going through a hard time making the switch from the stinkies. I know I did! :D

bigchief

Mar 14, 2010
Arkansas USA
I had good luck with SI several times previously. Last time I ordered, I did not receive an email stating that the order has shipped. This was over 6 weeks ago. I was told that there was a bug in the system that caused it not to be updated as shipped, and therefore I did not receive the email, but I did receive my order in a timely manner. I am a computer technician and I understand bugs, but it is beyond a bug if it persists for over 6 weeks. I placed an order 4 days ago, which still does not show as shipped, but I figured it was just this "bug", but the package has not arrived, as it should have, if it was shipped in the 48 hour window stated on the website. Then I attempted to call your customer service, and as others have stated, I did not get an answer.

You make an excuse about a new building for more reps, but you only say that on here where people complain. There is no mention of possible delays, or that you phone calls will go unanswered on your website. Instead, your website, continues to make false claims:

"other orders ship within 48 hours of order placement (excluding weekends and holidays). Once shipped your order will take approximately 5-7 days to be delivered."

"Once you complete your Smokeless Image order, you will receive an order confirmation via email. You will then receive an additional email when your order has been packed and shipped."

"We will continue to strive to make Smokeless Image your first choice for the best products, lightning fast shipping, and superior customer service."

If you can't fulfill your promises, please remove them from your website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread