Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
For the best, fastest customer service: Please send an email to contact@nicoticket.com or submit a contact form on the website.

I'm going to be traveling alot - starting soon I am going to be out of town doing the vape convention circuit. I won't always be as responsive as you might like via private messages - I need to delegate it to the Beau, Katy, and the team.

Although I am making a best effort to keep up on the forums, I can't guarantee I read every thread (and thus, the forum is not the most effective place to address individual customer service issues). We're happy to help, but we need to push customer service inquiries though channels of communication that can adequately service your needs.

Megan: If you run across any customer service issue - please refer them to this thread! Thank you all for your understanding, and thank you to Megan for your hard work and dedication!! XOXO

Last edited:
Reactions: gopher_byrd

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Watch him, Katy. After the booths shut down, it's nothing but party party party.

Wild_and_crazy_guys.jpg

sattv

Jun 15, 2015
Nebraska
For the best, fastest customer service: Please send an email to contact@nicoticket.com or submit a contact form on the website.

I'm going to be traveling alot - starting soon I am going to be out of town doing the vape convention circuit. I won't always be as responsive as you might like via private messages - I need to delegate it to the Beau, Katy, and the team.

Although I am making a best effort to keep up on the forums, I can't guarantee I read every thread (and thus, the forum is not the most effective place to address individual customer service issues). We're happy to help, but we need to push customer service inquiries though channels of communication that can adequately service your needs.

Megan: If you run across any customer service issue - please refer them to this thread! Thank you all for your understanding, and thank you to Megan for your hard work and dedication!! XOXO
I just Looked at my latest order...Talk about customer service !!! You guys and gals ROCK !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread