Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

satelliteoflove

Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Kansas
I placed my first order on GotVapes.com yesterday, and for some reason it left my apartment number off of my shipping address (but strangely not off the billing). I've written two messages through the ticketing system - no response - one email to the addy listed on the website - no response - and called the number on the website (where I left a message, and was then called back by someone in India who had no idea what I was talking about).

I just got an email saying my package was being shipped, and if the apt # (which is 201) isn't on there, then it won't get to me.

Can anyone help?

satelliteoflove

Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Kansas
My ticket number was HTY-NNZ-YYRT. I just tried to log in and see both messages that I sent (they were there yesterday), and now nothing comes up.

Here's the email I received regarding the ticket...

daniel@gotvapes.com
Jun 21 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Amber Txxxxx,

Your support ticket "My Recent Order" has been submitted. We try to reply to all tickets as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Your tracking ID: HTY-NNZ-YYRT

You can view the status of your ticket here:
GotVapes Help Center and Knowledge Base

You will receive an e-mail notification when our staff replies to your ticket.

*DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL*
This is an automated e-mail message sent from our support system. Do not reply to this e-mail as we won't receive your reply!

Yours sincerely,

GotVapes Help Center and Knowledge Base
http://igotvapes.com

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I placed my first order on GotVapes.com yesterday, and for some reason it left my apartment number off of my shipping address (but strangely not off the billing). I've written two messages through the ticketing system - no response - one email to the addy listed on the website - no response - and called the number on the website (where I left a message, and was then called back by someone in India who had no idea what I was talking about).

I just got an email saying my package was being shipped, and if the apt # (which is 201) isn't on there, then it won't get to me.

Can anyone help?

Hey! Honestly our stamps software has never done a missing apt number before. It may have been in the way you inputted the information but don't worry with GotVapes, you will be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread