Cut with Glycerin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Glycerine enters the lungs and breaks down to glucose. Your body handles glucose quite well, thank you, and excretes what it doesn't use.

PG has been tested -- see germ-killing vapor thread -- in primates. No problems, except they all gained some weight and didn't get sick!

Worry about this if you must. I do not. I worry about who makes our stuff and what might be in it that shouldn't be.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Glycerine enters the lungs and breaks down to glucose. Your body handles glucose quite well, thank you, and excretes what it doesn't use.
Worry about this if you must. I do not. I worry about who makes our stuff and what might be in it that shouldn't be.

Sorry Bob wasn't having a personal dig at you just pointing out what the facts are as far as I know.

As for worrying about who makes our stuff and what might be in it that shouldn't be. I coudn't agree with you more

Ive said it a hundred times, you want proof, call your nearest night club, ask if any long time employees died from fog. Will never fine one.
Also ask how many customers have had problems, and you MAY find one or two.
Sounds like the biggest test to me.
Ive played for thousands of people, Used a lot of it every night, and heard of just a couple alergic to it, and NEVER had any get sick or die on me in 30 years. We used about 2 gallons a week of the stuff.
Would like to know what tests could be preformed that would finnally sastisfy people, sheese.

lewnworx

Apr 7, 2009
Dallas
Ive said it a hundred times, you want proof, call your nearest night club, ask if any long time employees died from fog. Will never fine one.
Also ask how many customers have had problems, and you MAY find one or two.
Sounds like the biggest test to me.
Ive played for thousands of people, Used a lot of it every night, and heard of just a couple alergic to it, and NEVER had any get sick or die on me in 30 years. We used about 2 gallons a week of the stuff.
Would like to know what tests could be preformed that would finnally sastisfy people, sheese.

I'll chime in here.

I've had two guys who work for me, both of whom were at one point employees at VariLight (the company that makes and runs the motion lighting equipment used by practically every major touring band on the planet).

At any rate, they both were subjected to boatloads of theatrical foggers over many years, and one of them spent an entire tour running the fogger which meant being right next to it for 4 hours a night, every night for months. This was an arena tour, and he said they'd go through a good gallon and a half a night, because they had a 60' vertical height to fill, and the LD wanted it so thick "it'd make a london fog look like a clear day in comparison".

No issues from either of them, or anybody on the crew. I specifically asked about this before I got my ecig for exactly that reason in that they're almost all PG and heating atomizer based.

strictlybusiness

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Indiana, PA
I'll chime in here.

I've had two guys who work for me, both of whom were at one point employees at VariLight (the company that makes and runs the motion lighting equipment used by practically every major touring band on the planet).

At any rate, they both were subjected to boatloads of theatrical foggers over many years, and one of them spent an entire tour running the fogger which meant being right next to it for 4 hours a night, every night for months. This was an arena tour, and he said they'd go through a good gallon and a half a night, because they had a 60' vertical height to fill, and the LD wanted it so thick "it'd make a london fog look like a clear day in comparison".

No issues from either of them, or anybody on the crew. I specifically asked about this before I got my ecig for exactly that reason in that they're almost all PG and heating atomizer based.

This is excellent info and could be used to further the FDAs and ecig company's research. I would pass this on to someone in a position of power, possibly a senator:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread