Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Nov 26, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    I placed an order on November 24th all products that I order were in stock & marked "ships in 24 hours". on the 26 my order status was still siting at processing I emailed the vender to enquire when my order is going to be shipped I received a reply from them that they will ship on the 26 & they will send me a tracking number. On the 29 no change on my order status & never received a tracking number I emailed them again asking for explanation for the delay have not heard from them yet & my order status still at processing.
    If they don't have the product in stock they should mark it as pre order or out of stock to claim the product is in stock & will ship with in 24 hours falls under false advertising.​

Gallant

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Cvapor finally emailed me back yesterday 1 of the items I ordered is out of stock they offered as a compensation to upgrade my shipping method to epacket when they receive that item (epacket is similar to express), I emailed them back asking them to ship the rest of my order immediately via epacket & then ship the out of stock item individually when they receive it via epacket as well which they accepted!
    Lets hope they stick to the deal so I can withdraw my negative review!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread