Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
We will be having one.... and it will be the best sale EVER! Sale starts 11/25/12 and ends midnight 11/26/12

50% off all e-lqiuids (code: FIFTYOFF)
15% off all designer pyrex tanks (code: PYREX)
$29.99 for all 650mah/1100mah ego, Ego-T, ego-CE4 kits
FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $50

You heard it hear first, please feel free to re-post this sale on your favorite forum: reddit, NV, SWvapes, 4square, facebook, just to name a few.
:toast::toast:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Oh and you have the 1100mah kits in pink. One of my SL buddies is looking to make the switch but she's adamant she wants a pink kit, hehe. She'll be delighted to hear this :toast:

Yes, we just got these in a few days ago. But we actually ran out of black just fyi.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Any video reveiws u could link me too on your tobaccos?I looked on youtube and only saw some on other kind of flavors.Are u called high desert vapes or high desert ecigs or both:).Any recommendations on your tobaccos would be appreciated like mainly straight up with occasional sweet.TIA,Dale

we were called high desert ecigs, but now are called high desert vapes. Not sure on the video reviews, you'll have to run a google search and see what's been done, I know there's a few out there.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Any video reveiws u could link me too on your tobaccos?I looked on youtube and only saw some on other kind of flavors.Are u called high desert vapes or high desert ecigs or both:).Any recommendations on your tobaccos would be appreciated like mainly straight up with occasional sweet.TIA,Dale

If you like sweet tobacco flavors you have to try dueling banjos, it is my all time favorite vape and for 50% off I think it is time to stock up! Posted in steals and deals John, thanks!!!

Last edited:

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
If you like sweet tobacco flavors you have to try dueling banjos, it is my all time favorite vape and for 50% off I think it is time to stock up! Posted in steals and deals John, thanks!!!
Thanks for replies,I'm mainly a tobacco guy have u or anyone tried there other tobacco's and your opinions would be great.TIA,Dale

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
Another great sale...now I have to get juice for my steady's kids to compliment the kits I ordered. I do have to try and set up new vapers to be correctly, now don't I? :)

I asked about what kind of flavorings they would like to try and begin with and both (of course) have different tastes to some degree but both wanted to try a menthol. I explained to them nothing is going to ever taste like a lit cigarette, but both expressed a real interest in getting a menthol tobacco along with a couple of other flavors.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should get who vapes tobaccos? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I really don't vape tobacco and when I tried menthol a couple of times it always tasted minty to me (could be just me taste being so subjective), but definitely not mentholly (if that is a word).

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
Well, I just placed an order for the two soon to be vapers.

Got them Key Lime Pie, Blue Razz, (both flavors I have a really like) Menthol Tobacco and Applewood Tobacco all 50/50 PG/VG and at 24 mg (I started out with 24 mg so I figured they would need that, they have been smoking since their teenage years. I do have some VG and PG at home I could try and help them cut the juices with if it is too strong), and I am going to share with them out of my stash some Cinnamon Danish and Ripe Banana if they want to try those too.

Hopefully the tobacco choices are good. It is so hard to order for others, especially when they have not really vaped before and taste being so subjective.

I am grateful for this sale so I could get a better selection for them to try. Thank you. :)

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Well, I just placed an order for the two soon to be vapers.

Got them Key Lime Pie, Blue Razz, (both flavors I have a really like) Menthol Tobacco and Applewood Tobacco all 50/50 PG/VG and at 24 mg (I started out with 24 mg so I figured they would need that, they have been smoking since their teenage years. I do have some VG and PG at home I could try and help them cut the juices with if it is too strong), and I am going to share with them out of my stash some Cinnamon Danish and Ripe Banana if they want to try those too.

Hopefully the tobacco choices are good. It is so hard to order for others, especially when they have not really vaped before and taste being so subjective.

I am grateful for this sale so I could get a better selection for them to try. Thank you. :)

If you want to cut juice and loose no flavor you should get a nic free juice :)

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
That is an idea. First I'll have to see if they are okay with 24 mg. Hopefully they will be.

BTW, talk about fast shipping! I ordered those kits on Black Friday and when I got home from work last night they were by my front door here in NY! How cool is that?

I am enjoying my new kit immensely.

I do hope to get them started on their vaping journey by the end of the week. Their Dad has never smoked or vaped (that is a whole other story..lol) so I will be giving Vaping 101 lessons later this week when I get the juices I ordered delivered and he can get both of them together with me. I will be directing them to the ECF Forum pronto because I am not really too vape savvy with tanks and clearomizers, and mods, etc., but I can give them the basics.

If they want to upgrade after reading here then that is up to them. At least I have tried to help, when I started vaping I was on my own here trying to figure things out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread