Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Every night I have tried to buy, starting with 25% discount and couldn't.

Why didn't you wrote exact principle how does this sale work? If you wrote "Every night we have limited quantity so you need to be fast" it would have sense... and professional towards clients... not to say without false marketing. But you wrote that some things could get out of stock, which doesn't mean at all that there is limited amount of products by daily/nightly basis, only that you could at some moment be out of stock whit some product.

Tell me that you didn't do it like it looks like and that you have some system problems?

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
Not to be a Douche, but you guys that couldn't make an order today should have either made it Yesterday (5% is not a big difference). Or be like everyone else that ordered today and waited by your computer at 8am and be ready to make that order.

I mean, this Vendor gets all the orders filled up for the day without a sale. It's only to be expected that orders will fill in a few minutes during the last day of the biggest sale ever on this site

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I don't have problem waiting at exact time if it is said that it will be like that. That's the point.

I tried every day, but I'm working at that time so I come about hour later and store is closed. They should been more specific about the way sale goes, I would ask someone to do it for me.

I mean, this Vendor gets all the orders filled up for the day without a sale. It's only to be expected that orders will fill in a few minutes during the last day of the biggest sale ever on this site

Is it mine to know? I never ever used their liquid before, so I wanted to buy it for the first time. I shouldn't be a rocket scientist to make purchase, I just need proper information.

Last edited:

Dmegs

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Texas
Site availability will still be dependent upon order capacity (we will close once we have reached a substantial number of orders).. "Vendor Status" customers will not receive a discount (as they already cash in on savings)

This is clearly written in the news for the sale. Alien Visions is only open each day until their capacity for the day(usually 300 orders) is met. This way they aren't buried in orders and customers aren't waiting extended periods of time to receive their orders. It's just how they choose to run their business which is fine with me, I just know if I want to order I have to do so at around 8am west coast time.

**And you could have had your order ready to place ahead of time, even when they aren't accepting any more orders for the day you could have filled your cart and saved the items for the next day so all you would have to do at 8am Pacific Time is retrieve your cart and check out!

Last edited:

Wulfe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Kansas City, MO
facebook.com
Sorry but no. I have been waiting since they opened the moment they allegedly opened and they have not opened. So if you are telling me there orders were filled since before they even opened then they should have made such an announcement on the news of there site. I am going to email them and get this straitened out for myself.

**And you could have had your order ready to place ahead of time, even when they aren't accepting any more orders for the day you could have filled your cart and saved the items for the next day so all you would have to do at 8am Pacific Time is retrieve your cart and check out!

And i noticed how you edited this in after i made my post, just to clarify on been waiting since they opened. This IS exactly what i was doing. I was refreshing the home page to see if the banner had left, as well as trying to checkout every minute since they were suppose to be open. Sorry but if you are somehow saying they filled in this alleged 300 orders in a mere seconds after open. I am going ot have to call BS on that.

Last edited:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Howdy folks! We did indeed open and close. The sale is officially over. During our open period we fielded over 470 orders, so we had good reason to take them down early as our order capacity is usually 300 for now.

For those that don't understand, this is pic will give you an idea of how the orders come in. This is a time range between 7:59 and 8:00am PST (our website is still on CST so you'll see the hours displayed as 9:59 and 10:00), this is a bit misleading as it is about 30 seconds worth of orders, but to show a full minute I would have to do some editing (too many screenshots to compile and stack):

One Minute.jpg

At that rate (which occurs only during big sales) we won't be able to stay open long. Even if we quadruple our order capacity we would still have to close within an hour or so. This is why we had an increasing discount each day, rather than one day of this particular discount.

EDIT: that pic is hard to read, here is a better link: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/Zoloro/OneMinute.jpg

Last edited:

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I mean, this Vendor gets all the orders filled up for the day without a sale. It's only to be expected that orders will fill in a few minutes during the last day of the biggest sale ever on this site..

Last thing I would like to look like is a troll or a hater, because I never were that. Call me stupid, call me slow thinking, but... for me as totally new customer who does not know anything about their way of doing bussiness and stock they usually have, this information is not good enough.

Combined with this:

No rush, No fuss. You can stop by and grab some savings with your favorite e-liquid or you can wait awhile and cash in on better savings.

And also with this:

Don't wait too long though, you might miss the sale or find your item isn't available.

To me it looked like every other shop, we have our stock and if we sell everything it would be unavailable (totally logical)... but I am not able to understand that message in a way that I should not wait too long because thay are running out of stock every night during the sale.

I hope that I made thing more clear, because it is important for me to understand me right and not as a guy who is bored with his life so he goes from vendor to vendor and talk bad about them.

If they wrote "We have limited production, our products go out of stock very fast so be prepared to shop fast or you'll miss them" I would know exactly what to expect and what should i do.

To put it all in one sentence for the end - as a new buyer who is eager to buy the product that everyone is praising, who doesn't know how the shop works, who for the first time in his life is dealing with this kind of doing bussiness (instead of regular on-line order shop has opening time and closes after certain amount of orders) and not so clear disclaimer, it is normal not to be prepared for this and to be dissapointed with the final result of unsuccessful purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread