Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
So you knew this is in demand already and so you should have guessed how the demand would skyrocket with a 40% discount.

I also know a lot of other vaping stuff people are praising but always bought it beacuse of bigger stock/production. Analogy you use does not say anything.

I understand the point you want to make but you should try to get a bigger picture. People have different expiriences and they act on those they are used to.

My suggestion for AV guys is to put note on the top of their web page about limited orders per day (even when it is not sale, because reading this few pages I found out that this could happen every day) and than we will all know what should we expect and do.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I went for Thursdays 35% off as well. Heck I've ordered over 1000 ml of AVE juice at full price over the last 20 months or so.

So I am thankful for the sale. I actually intended on ordering Wednesday but forgot.

I knew Friday would be nuts ... I knew there would be whiners that didn't get in ...
If your that desperate people don't be so cheap and jump on an earlier day.
Its a risk vs reward kind of thing.
Or as my son likes to say ... go big or go home.
Some waited to go big and went home empty handed.
I went medium and went home happy with 35% off a 200+ dollar order :)

What really gets me is I've seen in this thread an another someone really upset about not getting in to score a 30ml bottle .... Really
C'mon I don't know the cost of a 30 ml off the top of my head but pay the extra buck or whatever and move on.

I for one am super happy that my 200+ dollars of juice only cost me 135 with free shipping :D

Thanks Ben and keep up the good work, and hope your doing well.
Love you guys at AVE and even though I've been successful at eliminating the need for all other juice vendors with my DIY I will always be a loyal customer.

I havent even tried to replicate Boba's or Hype .... I see no point.

As for Gorilla Juice I did add some banana slurry to some boba's once but that was a last ditch effort :D

Last edited:

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
People always look from their own angle and think that's only point of view. :facepalm:

Fist of all, why do you judge people in the way of preaching them about the price, is it 25-30-35 or 40% discount? Do you think at any moment that I was prepared to buy in also with that discount but didn't get it right about working time/stock so I always came 1-2 hours later, because I'm workin in the exact time of opening? At that I would ask someone to do it for me at that time, if I got it right?

Second, maybe it is not cheap for everyone? Not only by the means of purchase... maybe someone lives in Europe, like me... so he needs to order for example at his uncle place in the States and then give +40$ for international shipping... and wants to buy larger amount so international shipping has any sense.

Or someone is travelling to Serbia, so he can bring it to me and the purchaes must be planned in exact time period?

So don't judge, there are always different scenarios why people do things on certain way.

Cheers ;)

Dmegs

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Texas
"Second, maybe it is not cheap for everyone? Not only by the means of purchase... maybe someone lives in Europe, like me... so he needs to order for example at his uncle place in the States and then give +40$ for international shipping... and wants to buy larger amount so international shipping has any sense."

**FYI** SmokTek, is a supplier of some of Alien Visions juices AND they in fact ship internationally! You might want to check them out since you seem to be so unhappy with the AVE website, just sayin....

Last edited:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I got in on Thursday because I wanted to avoid the mad rush on Friday.

To the guy posting from Serbia you dont really think the owner of an ejuice store should plan their sales around your rather unique set of circumstances do you? I know Porphys a really smart guy but he would have to be the most intelligent guy on the planet to prepare for every single odd circumstance and customer need out there.

Im really looking forward to my samples of Root beer and Massive Chocolate mint along with my monthly 100ml of Hype

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
To the guy posting from Serbia you dont really think the owner of an ejuice store should plan their sales around your rather unique set of circumstances do you?

As I said it about 10 times already - no. Just to have clear and exact information for first time customers because there is no difference if I'm from Serbia or USA if I came for the first time to purchase something and don't know anything about store.

So I stand behind my tought about glasses.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I think it has been spelled out pretty clear on the AVE home page. What am I missing that makes it confusing????

And Ben, thanks alot for the great sale. I hope you are doing well.

Nothing...I suspect theres a translation issue or something else at work here

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Now I now how things are going, so I believe I'm gonna score few liquids when Christmas comes:)

Sent from my LG-P700 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry for your frustrations, it's a learning curve and Avejuice and Boba's, in particular, has really taken off in popularity. Glad your on board and, though it takes some work to get the juice on occassion, the rewards are worth it.

This being only my humble opinion.

Vape On

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
I don't have problem waiting at exact time if it is said that it will be like that. That's the point.

Is it mine to know? I never ever used their liquid before, so I wanted to buy it for the first time. I shouldn't be a rocket scientist to make purchase, I just need proper information.

It was also my first time with ordering with AVE, the same resources that I had were available to you as well, I did not have any inside information or any advantage. I just did my homework, that is all

coffee snob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Shelbyville, Ky
I ordered on Tuesday. The sale was just a bonus. When I need juice I set my alarm, take the lap top with me and find a hot spot at 5 min. till or get someone to place the order for me. Sitting here and hitting refresh over and over is not out of the question (I know I am not the only one) You didn't get in? Sorry, I know your pain, but being a tool about it solves nothing. Try again or don't, as good as the juice is AVE's fans will take up your slack.

Keep up the great work Ben. You Rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread