Cybrillion official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Italy
Due to an unfortunate move two years ago to a country that is currently living a civil war and facing an humanitarian emergency, i can't get my hands on any new product from the genius himself Imeo.
Neverthless i want to spend a few words of admiration on the Cybrillion.

I proudly owned in the past many GG masterpieces, from the GG Grant to the Slim, from aluminum GGTS to every metal variation, nickel, SS, Brass. I also owned a few GGTB. I had to sell many of them due to the move to a country where the ban-hammer stroke a few years ago but i still carry two GGTS, an Ody V2 (my favourite all-time atomizer) and an Ithaka.

Still i come here from now and then to see what Imeo brings out from his cylinder. I liked the Esterigon but i wasn't extremely excited about the GG4S, mainly because of the "monkey button".

From the beautiful pictures i see here, the Cybrillion is a class apart. I love the design, i like the reinterpretation of the side button, i love the retro look that reminds me some of the most beautiful Ronson lighters from the '70.
In a vaping scene mostly made of cheap electronic devices the Cybrillion brings back the luxury, the elegance, the beauty of fine handcrafting.
My most sincere compliments to Imeo. Bravo!

PS. That button screams for plating! Gold plated button on a SS tube or silver plated button on brass tube. In my opinion the owners of this beautiful device should pay a visit to a local jeweller and ask for it.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Well today something amazing happened. After more than a month my Cybrillion has arrived. I want to thank The Golden Greek Store for working so hard on sorting out my postal issue's. My Cybrillion has been to Spain and China to end up at home in Canada. Hernan has worked hard fighting with the postal service to sort out why it would be sent to the wrong Country and has been nothing but polite and helpful to me. So soon I will do a video and show off my new vaping tool. I will take it fully apart I am not scared LOL Thanks again Hernan can't wait for my Tilemahos 23mm shined. I think it will be a perfect match.

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Well today something amazing happened. After more than a month my Cybrillion has arrived. I want to thank The Golden Greek Store for working so hard on sorting out my postal issue's. My Cybrillion has been to Spain and China to end up at home in Canada. Hernan has worked hard fighting with the postal service to sort out why it would be sent to the wrong Country and has been nothing but polite and helpful to me. So soon I will do a video and show off my new vaping tool. I will take it fully apart I am not scared LOL Thanks again Hernan can't wait for my Tilemahos 23mm shined. I think it will be a perfect match.
Great news!
Maybe chinese cloner hacked the computer of the post service to get a Cybrillion? ;-)
However, can hardly expect to see your video!

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR

Cant wait to see the video :thumb:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Well had a little free time today getting ready to party Happy Canada Day everyone! Cleaned and fully disassembled my Cybrillion was very careful and it went back together just fine even with my beaten hands lol
I like the spring very much and it leads me to think that silver plating the switch and brass plate would make the clean up much easier. It was not hard to clean at all. I wish the whole thing could be SS but connectivity would be the issue. Would plating the brass parts be a problem.

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Well had a little free time today getting ready to party Happy Canada Day everyone! Cleaned and fully disassembled my Cybrillion was very careful and it went back together just fine even with my beaten hands lol
I like the spring very much and it leads me to think that silver plating the switch and brass plate would make the clean up much easier. It was not hard to clean at all. I wish the whole thing could be SS but connectivity would be the issue. Would plating the brass parts be a problem.

A few weeks ago Imeo posted this:
... But silver plating is really the best to change the yellow brass color to a white one!

So should be possible!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
plating will bring you problems Adam when it will start pealing. Plating always peals! :)

About brass button. I use mesh. It takes me 10 seconds and its a clean cleaning. You dont mess with creams. Button will become a very little mat but it looks great on shined tube

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
plating will bring you problems Adam when it will start pealing. Plating always peals! :)

About brass button. I use mesh. It takes me 10 seconds and its a clean cleaning. You dont mess with creams. Button will become a very little mat but it looks great on shined tube

Good to know Imeo but as you know I might try it anyway the brass disk I think would be easy But it was not tarnished at all. Oh and sorry I was going to try doing it myself I watch to much DIY on youtube LOL Have a great one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread