Cybrillion official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
to be frank, quickly after purchase i experienced same problem, hot button and massive voltage drop with any atomizer tried , any coils , Ti or Ktal from 0,3 to 1 ohm, any batts. i vape 'mech' since 2012 and probably have more than 50 full set-up , 19 GG's and some widely more complicated than cybrillion, but i'v ended in beeing unable to find the problem and solve it. cleaned meticulously and rebuilt several times, with special care to the button ring, its own alignment and size of the orings, i bought a full set of new 'black' isolants and spring with no added benefit, my cybrillion finally didn't join the small 'holidays/travels vaping fleet' and since stay as it is...
my two 23 tilemahos are back to JustGG with GG4's style cap and the other hybrided connection, i still use everyday my 22mm GG4's and my beloved esterigon500/tilemahos hybrid.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
Did you try to extend the spring inside the brass tube???;)

hi, stelioss, no i didn't, while the battery seems to seat well on the spring. i first thought about a parallelism/area pb of the point of contact button/body but cleaned, polished and observed with a lupe, it appears its not :(
then sure the pb houses the steel locking base/brass knurled ring, but everything seems fine too ...
the fact is there is not so much parts to control in a Cybrilion (!), with years spent building complex coils on esoteric hellfire mesh atomizer or deeply cleaning JustGG with all the variations of caps i was considering myself , before this pb, as may be able to understand one thing or two about mechanical ecigs :nah:
while i love the compactness and '18650/23mm' added autonomy of this mod, his typical 'GG innovative solutions,' the fact two hands are needed to lock it + sensitivity of the button did not, for me, make it a real daily user anyway (i vape all the time, everywhere)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Corona, spring plays a very big role on conductivity. If cybrillion is clean then the issue is with the spring as stelios said.

Spring is soft to work as a fuse. If you extend it, your problem will be solved. Also, check if spring sits at the center of the pole of the battery

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
i tried again today, extending more the spring (which hadn't collapse anyway) to a point where screwing the cap asks to push hard on the battery, but the pb remains the same. when i speak about hot button, i mean it reach a temperature able to burn the thumb, when conductivity with a fresh mxjo battery is similar from what i feel with the same tilemahos/0.6ohm at only 3.0 v. on a boxmod. . i'v wasted time trying to cure this mod bought new, i will not follow with this device, and can't resell or give it as it is.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
perfect ... for 2 (TWO) hours then back the problem, then back the Cybrillion to the tray, the place it desserves. (yes i'm a bit upset, ok for buying full price a 'bad luck' defective mod, ok for understanding i'll get nothing in return, but please don't explain me i have instead to learn how to use it properly).

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
i think there is still an additional problem with the flatness of the bottom brass/steel contact point, due to his lack of surface at this early stage of negative side, the mod does not drain the power and develops quickly an 'oxydation' and heat.

my far more complex but widely more balanced and well dimensioned for its purpose tile/esterigon hybrid (the best mech setup ever produced, period, and i own many&various) not require maintenance for weeks, if any when use daily. then the GGTS, then the JustGG, then the GG4s which require still an acceptable frequence . but this (my specific one) Cybrillion simply does not work.

the rare mech mods met needing such frequent 'cleaning' are from my point of vue conceived with a weak point or CNCzed without enough finition, not supporting the intended power to drain.

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread