Cybrillion official

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikePilgrim

May 10, 2016
Hello everybody, hello Imeo,
my best wishes to you.
Today I´ve received my cybrillion, as you have told me. Thank you and thank you, Gino, too. A very nice guy and a kind contact.

I love the Cybrillion, since i have opened the box. First i have screwed the 23´Tilemahos on the top. It seems to be an absolutely unit, with the SS-tank, like a one-piece. Well balanced in my hand, with the higher diameter and a shorter length, as my pair of Tilemahos/Esterigon it look more like a unique piece of craftsmanship. Absolutely a -no-doubt- material and finish- piece of art.
I guess, it is the best mechanical mod, GG´s ever made.

Greetings from germany to all of you
Mike

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I just disassembled my Cybrillion. At the bottom, between the two brass rings, there are two O-rings. I am wondering what the smaller (inner) O-ring is good for?
the small o-ring is there to keep the tense while you screw the button holder to button and stay there without the danger of unscrewing itself nota

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
hi imeo
today my cybrillion arrived don't try to improve it in any way, its perfect in every way its gods gift to vapers. tomorrow my proteos arrives just hoping its not one your engineer messed up on
I dont think that you will be unlucky Kefton. Its a small percentage of chips.
Thank you for liking Cybrillion! Happy vapinGGG season buddy!!

mclhead

Mar 16, 2013
long island, ny
I just disassembled my Cybrillion. At the bottom, between the two brass rings, there are two O-rings. I am wondering what the smaller (inner) O-ring is good for?
Ok, I'm having a hot button issue with my Cybrillion. I don't have two brass rings or two o-rings in the bottom plastic part, only one brass disc and one o-ring, just like in Imeo's original Cybrillion video. Is your's different?

I've got good batteries and I've cleaned the switch, the brass tube, and the Tilemahos brass pin, so I'm not sure where the issue is. I've stretched the spring a little just in case. The coil is a reasonable .8 ohms.

Has anybody got any suggestions?

Reactions: imeothanasis

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Ok, I'm having a hot button issue with my Cybrillion. I don't have two brass rings or two o-rings in the bottom plastic part, only one brass disc and one o-ring, just like in Imeo's original Cybrillion video. Is your's different?

I've got good batteries and I've cleaned the switch, the brass tube, and the Tilemahos brass pin, so I'm not sure where the issue is. I've stretched the spring a little just in case. The coil is a reasonable .8 ohms.

Has anybody got any suggestions?

Hi, I am not sure if you can see the video:

(Brass ring two is the ring part of the button).
Without the inner O-Ring your button will have a bad contact -> hot button.

mclhead

Mar 16, 2013
long island, ny
Hi, I am not sure if you can see the video:

(Brass ring two is the ring part of the button).
Without the inner O-Ring your button will have a bad contact -> hot button.

Thanks so much, Gekka! I reassembled the switch as shown in your video and problem is solved. Maybe it had been loose when it arrived.

I originally misunderstood notarobot's post, and though he was referring to the disc in the plastic housing rather than these rings on the switch. Now I get it.

Congrats to both you and Imeo on making a great mod. I'm really enjoying it.

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Thanks so much, Gekka! I reassembled the switch as shown in your video and problem is solved. Maybe it had been loose when it arrived.

I originally misunderstood notarobot's post, and though he was referring to the disc in the plastic housing rather than these rings on the switch. Now I get it.

Congrats to both you and Imeo on making a great mod. I'm really enjoying it.

Happy to hear that Cybrillion works! :) And thx that you like it!! Hope you enjoy Cybrillion for a long time!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread