Cybrillion official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
mine received today 3h ago, perfectly balanced in hands with a Tilemahos , as expected :) in this configuration its exactly the height of one of my all-time favorite benchmark : an Esterigon 500 hybrid Tilemahos, but with of course much more autonomy. To be noticed, as a return to the sharp 'laser-era' anti-slip use, the wide CNC wings engraving wich cover 80% of circumference, helps in handling the locking base. The perfs are similar if not better (!) than my GG4s (steel & full brass, both with 3 pin brass buttons) when the button give the light-touch feel of a minimally set GGTS/JustGG one, but with the comfort of room for 3 fingers... The best to date.
i wouldn't be surprised if this combo reach soon my personal GG podium : esterigon500-tilemahos hybrid, Stealth-Penelope short, AluGGTS-Tilemahos20 X1.
Well done, Imeo !

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
mine received today 3h ago, perfectly balanced in hands with a Tilemahos , as expected :) in this configuration its exactly the height of one of my all-time favorite benchmark : an Esterigon 500 hybrid Tilemahos, but with of course much more autonomy. To be noticed, as a return to the sharp 'laser-era' anti-slip use, the wide CNC wings engraving wich cover 80% of circumference, helps in handling the locking base. The perfs are similar if not better (!) than my GG4s (steel & full brass, both with 3 pin brass buttons) when the button give the light-touch feel of a minimally set GGTS/JustGG one, but with the comfort of room for 3 fingers... The best to date.
i wouldn't be surprised if this combo reach soon my personal GG podium : esterigon500-tilemahos hybrid, Stealth-Penelope short, AluGGTS-Tilemahos20 X1.
Well done, Imeo !
A fantastic small written review from a great guy! Thank you Corona, I am so glad you like it and i am totally sure that in a while it will replace all the rest of your GG gear!

Reactions: gekka

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
To be honest, I'm happy with brass, looks great and easy to clean. Although I do have a brass fetish so a full brass version would be ideal [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cybrillion in brass is coming Lee. It will have SS caps and brass body!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
do you really mean solid silver cap or silver-colour steel cap ???? :w00t:
an aluminum body with silver contact would be a nice blend of lightness & perfs indeed..
I mean SS caps Corona :)

the bad thing with aluminium is that if it tarnish, you cant clean it like brass. Its a real pain!

Fesso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cybrillion in brass is coming Lee. It will have SS caps and brass body!

This! x1000
or maybe Matt finish with Brass caps?
I was hoping you'd say brass is coming. Is it coming in the next round in 20 or so days?

Reactions: gratefulbuddy

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
aluminium tarnish and its difficult to clean it Otello.

button made of silver? toooo expensive Gekka!

The solution is plated with a white metal like silver - nickel, etc

Of course, Nickel plated is even better than Aluminum, I didn't mention Nickel because I understood you don't want to use it anymore :p )
Said that, my Alu GGTSs are not tarnished; of course they do not shine like Nickel plated ones, but IMHO they looks more than OK.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
This! x1000
or maybe Matt finish with Brass caps?
I was hoping you'd say brass is coming. Is it coming in the next round in 20 or so days?
yes brass tube and SS in mat finish tube with shined caps is coming the next 20 days fesso!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Of course, Nickel plated is even better than Aluminum, I didn't mention Nickel because I understood you don't want to use it anymore :p )
Said that, my Alu GGTSs are not tarnished; of course they do not shine like Nickel plated ones, but IMHO they looks more than OK.

Nickel is really bad for wires and inhaling Otello. Also bad for people with nickel allergies that is the 15% of human population. But its not bad for the rest of the people when touching it.

But silver plating is really the best to change the yellow brass color to a white one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread