Not open for further replies.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
8uzy4y5y.jpg

Heres my 28 ga kanthal coil. Maybe you guys that've put more time into micro coils can point out anything I'm doing wrong. This one was 1.5 ohm exactly. Like before it's good. Not a bad vape at all. A bit more vapor than my normal coil but that's about the only real difference I notice. Hitting this one at 3.7v.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk 2.

Crank it to 4.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Crank it to 4.2

Ya I've been sitting here seeing how high I can push it. 4.5ish gets a bit harsh. 4.2 hits good though. Does toss out a lot more vapor but that was kinda to be expected. I'll keep on it. It's a good vape any way I look at it.

Ahhh there was my ahhha moment. Crackberry. I do seem to get more flavor from that one. Maybe it's my choice of juices. My serendipity, legend, tobacco haze, and nutty tobacco really don't seem to taste much different. But crackberry came through good and strong.

Last edited:

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I usually trim the wick a little shorter than that for dripping..

Really. I've always left a little just to tuck at the bottom to soak up the juice. Not necessary since I drip but I guess I've just always done it that way.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
So far I have been lucky! I almost lost one the other day but found it. Now I will only mess with them with a white paper towel under it for a contrasting background..

The floors in my place are dark stained polished concrete. Every couple days when the wife sweeps under my desk, i come home to a pile of tiny screws sitting on my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread