• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Da rite road

Status
Not open for further replies.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
Yep! there are good e-smok'n days and bad e-smok'n days, the good days are HELL YA!! dis here will work!!. da bad days are da HELL WIFF DIS!!. Well back off and take a deep breath,let the blood pressure settle down,there is always someone on the forum to lend a helping hand to a fellow E-smok'r. Process of eliminations battery,atomizer,juice. Give'n just a little bit of time you'll figger what work just right for you. Then you'll be on the rite road ,a road to a new life without cigarettes(you know what i'ma talk'n bout the ones that makes ya cough and HACK) it can be done!! You just have to want it for yourself! And if you do have one of those bad e-smok'n days were you fire up. don't beat up on erself fer it!! We all know what the addiction can be like,how it's gotta hold on ya and doesn't want to let go .........YOU-CAN-DO-IT............E-Smok'n has helped me(there was a time not to long ago that i did'nt know were my next breath was going to come from) and alot of other folks too!! and E-smok'n will do the same for YOU!! YOUR on an AMAZING JOURNEY!!!!ENJOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread