DAILY DEALS are at SmokTek.com! - Boge, Smoktech Cartos on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
Ah Thanks for the signature inclusion! I really appreciate that, you're the 1st!

I can't link it because it says I have to much. Only allowed to do so much. But everyone in my signature I support 100%. They have all helped me in one way or another. Honest with integrity and friendship that will go a long way. And so I feel you all deserve to be advertised.

Hugs,
:wub: from the bottom of my heart,
Skeeterkck

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Nice website CigarMan!! Easy to navigate and use. The carto/atty cleaning kit is pretty cool too. Good luck with your new business. Nice to know a vendor who is so close. Hope to see you at a vape meet soon.

Thanks Tracey1, I like to hear that feedback! Last thing I want is a site that is difficult on the eyes or hard to follow, so if there are any suggestions, I'm all ears. I'm also looking forward to seeing you at a local meet soon.

Speaking of the carto/atty cleaning kit, I did a little test last night to see how long it took me to clean a cartomizer, now this is 'after' I have warmed up the water and I have my shotglass of vodka setup by the sink. Ready? 38 seconds! is all it took. It was clean and ready to fill! This kit works great for cleaning or refreshing just about any atomizer, echomizer or cartomizer. If you buy a needle with it, you'll have a wonderful e-liquid dispenser as well.
(disclaimer: If your carto or atty is too gunked up, this will not save it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
It looks like those will not work with the Echo due to the 510 thread, right? This is all so confusing sometimes.

Well, it depends. They will if you have the 808-510 adapter (which I don't happen to carry just yet, but will) If you're on an Echo-E they certainly will work fine. I know it's confusing in the beginning, but hang in there. I do have some 808 carto's that will work on the Echo. These are perfect for testing juices before filling those big Echomizers. Something to consider:)

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I got the Carto/Atty Cleaning Kit ordered. I'm pretty excited about it. It just makes sense, especially with an EverClear rinse. I'm also looking forward to trying my very first dual coil carto too!

Thanks for the order! I hope you like it. It is very simple, but very effective. I use it most when I am sampling juices with a 510 Atty. What are you going to use it for?

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Has the Echo deal been extended another 24 hours? It shows over 23 hrs left when it should be under 30 minutes. I'm actually on the fence on buying one and that would give me more time to decide.

You missed the deal on that one, but I will setup the Echo for Make An Offer today!

Last edited by a moderator:

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
Get ahead in your Christmas shopping. Purchase a gift of love for a love one, that you want to see quit smoking analogs. It's the best gift you can get them. I want to see my grandchildren grow up. I want to beat cancer. I want the world to be free of this disease. Whenever you can, donate to the cause.

Pray for me and all that suffer worse with the disease.
Hugs,

Skeeterkck

Edit: Mailman is early today and keeping a watchful on for him.

Last edited:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Good morning everyone. Hope all is having a super day, for I am. Mailman is early today and keeping a watchful on for him. Wow so fast shipping, I just can't believe it.

Hugs and thank you Rob,
Skeeterkck
:wub:

That's good news! I trust everything arrived in good shape, I hope you enjoy those monster e-Powers! Thanks so much for your order.

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
That's good news! I trust everything arrived in good shape, I hope you enjoy those monster e-Powers! Thanks so much for your order.

Oh no, thank you Rob, it was such a quick arrival. I couldn't believe it. I figured on it being here tomorrow. Thanks for the daily deals, I think that is an awesome concept.

Hugs,
:wub:
Skeeterkck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread