DAILY DEALS are at SmokTek.com! - Boge, Smoktech Cartos on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Ordered! Gotta try this and let you know how long it takes a clumsy gal ;)

Great! Thanks for your order, I'll get it out tomorrow!

To be fair, Make sure you get your water (distilled preferably) heated and your vodka or whatever you want to followup the wash with all set 1st before you time yourself, otherwise you'll never beat me!

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Well, I'm cutting some for my Liquinator tanks (up to 5 tanks full used with the same Boge cut carto, 3 days, still going strong).

I keep 5 pvs going all the time ('cause I like to); Provari w/tank & extended cap for bigger battery, Provari with smaller battery, P18, P16 and my Hogwart #15 wooden box mod. I'll be adding one more to the "used all the time" mods very soon, my GLV3 Mini is shipping this week (I hope).

I have a business online so I get to work at home (no employees), it's easy to keep 5 mods going all day/night! :facepalm:

I believe in having "backups for my backups" so that's why I bought you out! :evil:

Seriously, I find that several vendors are limiting the quantity of what you can purchase. I like to buy in bulk from ONE supplier, not have to order from 5-10 vendors to get the quantity I want. I'd also rather buy from US vendors rather than order in bulk from China (which I have done many times).

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Trustfire 14500 Protected Li-Ion Batteries -900mAh (2-pack)
Only $8.99!
wootsmiley.gif

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
OK, thanks. Hope you fix it soon, you have some good offers I would be ordering if you would let me do so.

Hi, I sent you an email, but want to apologize again anyway because several people have asked me about shipping outside the U.S. - All I can say right now is that I'm working on it! Lots to do, too little time. I hope you check back. Thanks.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
OK, thanks. Hope you fix it soon, you have some good offers I would be ordering if you would let me do so.

I'm setting up for USPS Express shipping to Spain and opening up UK, Canada and some others as well. We'll see how this plays out! Feel free to give it a try later today. I'll update this when I'm done.
Thank you

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
Good news, quick response. Thank you. Will give it a try later as you said.

I'm setting up for USPS Express shipping to Spain and opening up UK, Canada and some others as well. We'll see how this plays out! Feel free to give it a try later today. I'll update this when I'm done.
Thank you

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
SmokTek.com Deal of Day!
E-Power 14650 Modular 510 Kit only $39.99!

The e-Power kit is the latest trend in Modular "eGo" style electronic cigarettes with affordable replacement batteries. When your battery or switch wears out, you simply replace them. The entire system is modular so you can replace only the parts that need to be replaced without having to buy a whole new system. That saves you money. This unit is also regulated so you get more consistent 3.7 volt performance.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Good afternoon everyone, Rob:)
What are you vaping today?
Have a super vaping day,
Hugs,
Skeeterkck
Hi Skeeter! I am vaping a couple different ones today, I love Desert Ship in a VV mod at about 4.2volts with a 1.5ohm dual coil, (gives me a head rush if I'm not careful) and some wonder Kick Bass Vapor RY4 in my E-power!
What about you?

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
Actually running out of KBV jooses. I ran out of all my favorites, but.... I will be able to make a huge order after my breast cancer surgery. So just vaping what I have left, which isn't much, but I am making do for now. Vaping KBV Pineapple Shake. Still have a full bottle of it. But the last time I ordered was in April, so I think I have done pretty well with making my jooses last this long. Hubby started vaping last week, but he wants omg ONLY. He quit analogs over 2 years ago, because of CHF, COPD and Atrial Fibrillation. So he will have his own stash of jooses. I only order from KBV, I am committed to their jooses, even if I have to wait when store is closed.

Hugs Rob,
:wub:
Skeeterkck

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
You will love the e-power Steve. It is awesome. Got hubby one too and he also has one of your 3.7 mods. He is a happy camper.

By the way Rob, the black coating on the e-power came off, but it doesn't hurt the performance of the e-power. I would have rather had the titanium one, but it wasn't an option, lol.

Hugs,
:wub:
Skeeterkck

Last edited:

TMellow

Dec 11, 2010
Tulare, Ca.
Cigarman,

Great new site you have there! I wish I found you yesterday! I ordered the 18650 E Power elsewhere and see you actually have the replacement switch for the 18650! That's great!

Your site is easily navigable and don't have to scroll through 1000 items I'll never use to see what I want. So far I'm really digging your site.

I do have a question if you don't mind.....

How does the reward points work. I didn't see it explained anywhere on your site.

Thanks and looking forward to doing lots of business with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread