DAILY DEALS are at SmokTek.com! - Boge, Smoktech Cartos on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Cigarman,

Great new site you have there! I wish I found you yesterday! I ordered the 18650 E Power elsewhere and see you actually have the replacement switch for the 18650! That's great!

Your site is easily navigable and don't have to scroll through 1000 items I'll never use to see what I want. So far I'm really digging your site.

I do have a question if you don't mind.....

How does the reward points work. I didn't see it explained anywhere on your site.

Thanks and looking forward to doing lots of business with you

Hi TMello, Welcome and thank you! I love to hear feedback like this, it makes me feel good about all the hours I put into this site.
I'm currently working on Reward Points, I will be adding Gift Certificates that you can use your points to buy, then you just "use" the Gift Certificate when you get ready to check out and it will subtract that amount from your total. I haven't yet established the amount of points per dollar of credit yet, but hope to soon. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by. -Rob

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Hi I can not get to your site maybee down for a while if not you need to check

You are correct, unfortunately. 3Dcart guarantees 99.99 percent Uptime, I guess this is my first .01% downtime. Sorry about that, check back in a little bit, they say it won't take long!
Thanks.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I ordered the cleaning kit. I've read about members using this method but it is the first time I've seen a kit all set up. It sounds like a good fast way to clean cartos if you are not removing filler for a dryburn.

It is exactly that! I'm glad you ordered. Please let me know how you like it. See if you can beat my 38 seconds to clean a carto! I'm sending it with two sizes of tubes to fit just about any atty/carto out there.

I'm going to start offering an option to have the syringe sprayed with clear poly to protect the markings on it, since they come off easily. People that want to use this for filling would like to keep those markings around! This spray coating lasts a long time.

Thanks Tx, I appreciate you helping spread the word.
-Rob

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Still need to get me some different colored drip tips (The ones I dont already have)

I love identifying my regular vapes with a certain colored drip tip. Plus they work awesome on the boge cartos.

They are great for that purpose, I do the same thing. So what are you waiting for? A Daily Deal on drip tips?:thumbs:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Thanks everyone for ordering the Carto/Atty cleaning kits. Before I ship the latest batch of them out tomorrow I thought I'd ask to see if anyone plans to use these for filling also, as I will offer to spray them with clear coating before I ship them out. PM me if you want that done, otherwise I'll ship as normal. Thanks! Hope you like them.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I ordered one of the cleaning kits too...up til now, I've been to lazy to clean carto's. I've tried a few times but didn't get any good results.

I think the key is not letting too much time go by before cleaning. When they are too gunked up, no amount of cleaning will help!

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
It was an awesome deal!

I have 3 14650's already and picked up a 18650 from SmokTek last week, I love it!
On day 3 of the first battery charge (but I use one of the smaller E-Powers with it through the day with another juice too) It's so smooth and streamlined, feels great in the hand. But being 5'11" I have large hands.
It weighs in at 4.5oz with battery and full dual carto and the smaller 14560 E-Power is 2.5oz with battery & carto. Both well worth it for the extra duration of time between battery charges/changes!

Oh and Yay! for the soon-to-be addition of KBV juices! They are most awesome makers of e-liquids! You won't be able to keep it in stock LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread